Mindfield eSense Skin Response & eSense Temperature
Biofeedback with the eSense sensors! (NEW UNIVERSAL APP!)
You can buy two eSense sensors from our shop:
1. the eSense Skin Response to measure electro dermal activity or galvanic skin response (EDA, GSR)
The Mindfield eSense Skin Response is a small sensor to measure your skin conductance using the microphone input of your smartphone or tablet (Android or Apple iOS.)
Your skin conductance depends directly on your state of relaxation or stress, making it a commonly used and very precise stress indicator.
With the eSense Skin Response, you can precisely identify your stress level and reduce it with biofeedback training.
This App includes a comprehensive manual for training.
2. the eSense Temperature:
The eSense Temperature is a small sensor for measuring your skin temperature with the microphone input of your smartphone or tablet (Android or Apple iOS.)
Hand warming training is an especially effective and common biofeedback method. The temperature of our hands is connected to our stress level:
When we are stressed, we tend to have cold hands. Immediate feedback enables you to voluntarily increase the skin temperature in your fingers,
thus, increasing your peripheral blood circulation, leading to relaxation and stress reduction.
This eSense App provides you in various ways with exact feedback about your momentary stress level, e.g. with measurement curves, video display and audio feedback features.
ATTENTION: ATTENTION: ATTENTION:
You need to buy either the eSense Skin Response sensor for this App or the eSense Temperature sensor, otherwise you cannot measure anything.
More information and our online shop can be found on our homepage: www.mindfield-biosystems.com
NEW FUNCTIONS IN THIS APP:
This new, universal App for both eSense Sensors and iOS / Android is an addition to our original Apps, which are available for free. You get many new functions in a fresh new design!
- you have four new videos included, in addition you can imbed any video you have on your device or record a video with your devices camera
- you can save unlimited number of sessions on your device in a new session archive. Every session can be reviewed and exported later on.
- each session can be exported as CSV (comma separated file) either via E-Mail as attachment or to an office application on your device
- each session CSV file includes a statistic with date, time, session length, minimum, maximum, difference and of course the measured values with timestamp, one per second
- you can maximize the oscilloscope view to full screen
- you can adjust the scaling of the y-axis with a slider to zoom in and out
- you can adjust the length of the x-axis
- Tactile feedback - Let your smartphone vibrate, when the values from galvanic skin response or temperature change! Intensity can be adjusted. Tablets have in 99% of the devices no build in vibration motor, so this function does not work on tablets like iPad etc.
- New tone feedback - You can choose between 5 instruments and define a range for measurement values. In between of this range the tones are modulated by its pitch according to raising or falling values. Advanced users can even add their own tones.
- NEW: Procedures - This new feature incorporates training programs like guided relaxation, a stress test, defined biofeedback training, etc. into the app. Two demos are included, you can create as many procedures of your own, as you want.
Enjoy our new eSense app!
Please send your positive or negative criticism and bug reports to email@example.com
Your Mindfield team!