Miss-U-Gram is a new innovation. A Social media App designed to share, cope and tribute when you miss someone who has passed away. Its user interface is simple and easy to navigate.
Below are some of the great features of
1. You can create a Memorial Page as well as a chat room, where friends and families can share stories and pictures to help in the grieving process.
2. Users of the Application can create Private and Public Memorial Pages.
3. Users can use Obituary API to get information about the demise of a family member or friend.
4. Every post on the pages can be shared with all social media such as facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.
5. Users who have Private Pages can send special invitation people of their choice to join the page and share their experience and stories about the deceased.
6. The App’s Chat Rooms are fantastically designed to help the bereaved bear their loss. The Chat Rooms include ‘Death of a Loved One,’ ‘Coping with Loss,’ etc.
7. Miss-U-Gram also has a Messaging Capability that enables one to send private messages to other users of the App.
8. The Application has some symbolic Emojis such as Pennies from heaven and Butterflies.
Unlike some beliefs out there, there is nothing wrong with keeping a record and remembering family members. A nation without a history is a lost nation in wonderland – we learn lots of things through telling stories of the past. For these reasons, I decided to support this amazing App that will change things for the better.
"Everyone Wants To Be Remembered"