The Mitel® MiCollab® Mobile Client has been completely redesigned. The mobile-first approach was developed from the ground up to be used on your Android device. It extends the “in-office experience” to any location. Make phone calls, search your corporate directory, IM contacts, check corporate voice mail, change your status, and more, directly from your Android device.
Increase the speed of decision making within your organization by using the MiCollab Mobile Client to communicate more efficiently with colleagues partners and customers.
The MiCollab Mobile Client lets you:
• Create a list of favorite contacts, speed dial numbers and websites you can access in a flash
• Search corporate contacts, see who is available, and choose how to contact them using voice, IM, video, or email
• Receive, place, and hand-off voice calls to/from the MiCollab Mobile Client SIP Softphone over Wi-Fi® or 4G networks
• View your incoming, outgoing and missed call history for your office extension
• Access visual voice mail for your office extension and manage messages by preference rather than sequence
• Manage and automatically update your status and call-routing preferences based on your location or time of day
The MiCollab Mobile Client for Android works with Mitel MiCollab Server 8.0 (or higher) Unified Communication and Collaboration platform. Contact your IT manager or Mitel representative for more information.