Binaris 1001 is a logical binary puzzle game played on a square grid.
The goal of Binaris 1001 is to fill in the grid with the numbers 0 and 1 according to the following simple rules:
- there can be at most two 0s or 1s next to one another. (ex. 00 is OK, but 111 is not. 010 or 101 are just fine!)
- each row and column should contain an equal number of zeros and ones. (ex. if the grid is 6x6, then a row or column must contain no more than three 0s and three 1s)
- any two rows can’t be completely the same, similarly, two columns can’t be the same
Binaris 1001 contains 3712 puzzles in various sizes and different levels of game-play (easy, normal, hard and expert):
- 320 puzzles in size 4x4
- 670 puzzles in size 6x6
- 708 puzzles in size 8x8
- 694 puzzles in size 10x10
- 670 puzzles in size 12x12
- 650 puzzles in size 14x14
- each puzzle has only one correct solution and can be solved without guessing
- puzzle status is saved, so you can stop and continue whenever you want
- on-line leader-board integrated
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that can be improved, please contact us!