This app was designed for those who want to quit chewing, quit dipping, using pouches, or using snuff.
If you're looking for a way to quit smokeless tobacco that won't stress you out like going cold turkey, then this app is for you!
HOW TO USE
Watch the video for complete instructions and list of features.
If you still have questions, it is this easy:
1. Configure the SETTINGS
2. Track each chew in the TRACKER
3. When ready, hit the QUIT button
4. Monitor progress in social, financial, and health benefits
HOW IT WORKS
Consider the research that most nicotine cravings last only five or ten minutes at a time -- if a person can alter the chewing behavior slightly, then the addiction to nicotine can be broken!
Next, we explain how to quit dip easier using the tracking system.
The application helps the user to track each chew and then tells them when they are allowed to have the next one. By relying on the application to tell the user when they can or can't chew, it slowly alters the addictive behavior in a good way -- thus allowing the user to no longer be under the spell of nicotine cravings.
After each chew is tracked, the time between dips is slowly increased. This results in a slow decline in number of chews per day and ultimately decreases nicotine dependence to the point where the user feels comfortable to sever all ties to smokeless tobacco and QUIT FOR GOOD!
This application has been battle-tested by real, "former" dip and snuff users. If you're ready to quit, then you have nothing to lose -- give it a try and in two weeks you'll have the confidence and will know how to quit dipping forever.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL BENEFITS
Addiction to smokeless tobacco affects both the user's health and social benefits of being addiction-free. These benefits are tracked in the application.
Back in grade school, many of us received the lecture of how much money tobacco addiction can cost over years of time. This application provides tracking for how much money is saved by quitting dip and smokeless tobacco. The authors of this app have designed it so you can track the money you save by configuring your average chews per day, average chews in a can, and average price per can.
What are you waiting for? Download this app and start receiving the benefits of reducing and eliminating nicotine from your life!
Let it remind you daily of why you want to quit!
• Real-time statistics about your quit status: cigarettes renounced to, money saved, health summary, etc.
• Detailed health information about your smoking cessation
• Rewarding achievements: Earn medals for certain milestones!
• A Panic! button provides you with emergency tips when craving
• Document your progress in the integrated nonsmoking diary
• If something goes wrong, you can re-start at any time
• No Ads
• No questionable permissions required
Your feedback is welcome! Just send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can enter your former smoking habits (e.g. cigarettes per day, tar and the time of quitting,..) and this app
calculates how much you've saved, how many cigarettes you have not smoked and how long you kept up.
The use of electronic/electric cigarettes is also supported.
You will be informed from time to time by the app on your successes to keep motivation high ;)
There are 4 different widgets available (4x1, 2x1, 2x3 and 1x1), but only the smallest (1x1) is unlocked in the free
version. The remaining 3 can be unlocked with an in-app purchase. The Widgets are updated every 60 minutes to
✔ Smoking habits can be entered in detail
✔ Real-time display of saved money and not smoked cigarettes
✔ Statistics (Savings per Week/Month/Year/Overall, gained Lifetime & Tar not inhaled)
✔ Achievements (certain sections of your new -smokefree- life are highlighted) that will motivate you. You will be informed about new achievements via the android notificationbar.
✔ 4 Homescreen Widgets (4x1, 2x1 and 2x3 only in Pro-Version)
✔ Updatetime of Widgets choosable between 10 and 120 minutes (in 10 minutes steps)
✔ The remaining widgets can be unlocked through an simple and convenient in-app purchase, which removes the ads as well :)
✔ Use of the electronic cigarette possible (Costs for hardware and liquid will be substracted from the saved money)
✔ 4 Themes (Standard, ICS, Dark, Bright)
✔ Support for various currencies
✔ Works on tablets
✔ Optimized for portrait and landscape mode
✔ Languages: German, English
How to display the Widgets:
1. Long touch (3-4 seconds) on an empty Area on the Homescreen
2. Choose "Widgets"
3. Choose "aha!Smokefree 1x1", "aha!Smokefree 4x1", "aha!Smokefree 2x1" or "aha!Smokefree Statistics 2x3"
★ If you like this app and find it useful, please consider supporting it by buying the Pro-Version. It costs you far less than a pack of cigaretts, has no ads and unlocks all widgets. You do not even have to leave the app (it's an in-app-purchase) :) Just click in About or in the Menu on "Buy Pro Version" and the In-App billing will be started.
The transaction is still done through the Google Market, so the purchase will be stored in your account. The Pro - Version will be activated for all your devices which use the same google account (now and in the future). ★
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED = Needed to show achievements after restart of phone
android.permission.VIBRATE = vibrate when showing a new achievement
android.permission.INTERNET | android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needed for the ads
com.android.vending.BILLING = Needed for In-App-Billing (Upgrade to Pro-Version)
P.S.: Would you like to use aha!Smokefree in your language? You could help translating this App by visiting http://www.getlocalization.com/ahaSmokefree/
You've stopped smoking recently and Would like to know how many cigarettes you haven't smoked since then and how much money you have saved? Then get this app!
1. Add the ''Nonsmoker''-Widget to your homescreen
2. Tap on the widget
3. Type in your information about your former cigarette consumption
4. That's it =)
The widget updates itself every 30 minutes.
For problems, requests, suggestions or comments, write me an email.
Smoking, counter, cigarette, quit smoking, motivation, widget
Rauchfrei Stats ist eine recht simple App, die Ex-Rauchern zeigt
- wann man aufgehört hat.
- wie lange man jetzt nicht mehr raucht.
- wie viele Zigaretten man in dieser Zeit nicht geraucht hat.
- wie viele Schachteln man nicht gekauft hat.
- wie viel Geld man dadurch gespart hat.
- wie viel Nikotin und Teer man nicht eingeatmet hat.
- wie viel Zeit man dadurch nicht mit dem Rauchen verschwendet hat.
- inkl. Widget
Natürlich sind das nur statistische Werte. Aber ich bin trotzdem immer wieder erstaunt wie viele Zigaretten da so zusammen kommen.
Falls irgendwas nicht funktioniert oder ihr Featurewünsche habt, schreibt mir einfach eine Email!
Why do you spend so much money on damaging your health? Why don't you spend this money more reasonably? This app helps you to stop smoking by showing what you can now afford with the money saved.
- Sophisticated reward system
- Configuration of smoking habits, quit time, etc.
- Community to chat with other quitters
- Relapse button
- 2 Widgets displaying your progress
- Support for several currencies
- Manage your products
- Product picture loaded automatically (Internet), via Camera or loaded from gallery
- Detailed statistics
- Enable trophys (time, money, cigarettes, products)
- Track the positive effects on your health
- Share achievements: Share your achievements via SMS, email, Facebook or many other applications.
- Two info screens about costs caused by smoking
Available in English, German, Frech, Hungarian and Polish
Please don't hesitate to give feedback: GetRichOrDieSmoking@gmail.com
Note: If you move the application to the SD card the widget will not work properly! This is a well-known Android problem.
Please rate the App if you like it!
# stop smoking | quit smoking | health #
J’arrête De Fumer est conçu afin de vous donner la motivation qu’il vous manque par le biais d’une analyse complète de votre profil, afin de vous afficher les données qui vous feront réagir telles que :
• l’argent économisé
• le nombre de cigarettes que vous n’avez pas fumées
• la durée écoulée et l’espérance de vie que vous avez gagnée depuis votre dernière cigarette
Avec J'arrête De Fumer vous pouvez :
• Visualiser vos informations (depuis combien de temps vous avez arrêté, la date d’arrêt, le nombre de cigarettes non fumées, l’argent économisé, le goudron non absorbé, la nicotine non absorbée, l’augmentation de l’espérance de vie) à l’aide de la fonction « Mes Statistiques ».
• Visualiser les avantages sur la santé grâce à la fonction « Bénéfice Santé » en fonction du temps.
Arrêter de fumer est la meilleure décision que vous pouvez prendre. C'est le moment d'essayer maintenant, et de le faire avec J’arrête De Fumer !
• Nous nous efforçons à toujours apporter de nouveaux contenus, c'est pourquoi vos commentaires, vos avis, vos encouragements, vos critiques sont très important pour son développement et son amélioration, alors n’hésitez pas à nous les retourner via le Google Play, à cet email : email@example.com ou directement depuis l’application dans la section A Propos – Nous Contacter.
• Si vous souhaitez nous soutenir dans notre développement, J’arrête De Fumer est aussi disponible dans sa version premium au prix de 0.50€ sans publicités et avec plus de fonctionnalités dont :
• une page listant les numéros de téléphone des organismes pouvant vous aider avec la possibilité de les appeler en touchant le numéro
• un système d’obtention de trophées
• une page listant les objectifs accomplis
• une page de conseils pour vous aider
• une page listant les effets de la nicotine
We will help you see why you should quit smoking.
Stop Smoking is an effective Android application that provides you with the support you need when you quit smoking.
Why would you like to quit smoking?
• Save Money
Cigarettes are the single-most traded item on the planet, Stop Smoking tells
you how many cigarettes you didn't light since you stopped smocking and
how much money you saved
• Save Time
Smoking a cigarette takes about five minutes in average. Stop smoking tells
you how much time you could dedicate to activities other than smoking
• Take Stop Smoking as a game!
With Stop Smoking you earn Medals based on your performance!
This application is not 100% guarantee that you stop smoking, the final result depends only on you!
PS this is my first experience in creating and publishing the application, and if you have any questions or comments you can leave them in the comments or send me email:
This app helps you quit smoking using a sophisticated reward system.
You already quit smoking? Reap the benefits of your efforts and take a look at your successes!
-- Info: The Community System was updated to support unique user identification and
avoid abuse. You can now add spammers to a personal ignore list. please update your app
as the older versions will have no longer access to the community system ---
- Real-time display of saved money.
- Real-time display of time saved and non-smoked cigarettes.
- Motivating achievement system: See the progress of your achievements (helph, finances, time).
- Achievement-Generator: Create your own, personal achievments in three steps: 1. Choose title. 2. Choose a price. 3. Choose a picture (automatic internet search, camera, album...)
- Amazon® Wish List: Import your public Amazon® Wish List. The articles will be assigned to the achievement system.
- EMERGENCY-Button: Press the EMERGENCY-Button to see pictures of morbid pictures or scientific articles (only PRO Version)
- Facebook ® Wall: post results to your Facebook ® Wall and share your achievements with your friends. You can be proud of yourself!
- Twitter® support: Tweet your achievements! NOTICE: To allow the app to tweet, you need to grant access for reading
tweets to. This is a Twitter® API restriction! The app DOES NOT read any of your tweets.
- Share achievements: Share your achievements via SMS, email oder many other applications.
This version of the application is a FREE version. Besides advertising, the following changes were made compared to the PRO Version:
- Amazon ® Wish List: A maximum of 3 articles.
- Emergency Button: Only morbid pictures.
- Achievment Generator: Only one personal achievement.
If you have any ideas for improvement or if you find any bugs, please feel free to contact me!
You like the application?
Please support my development by clicking on the ads. Thank you!
# stop smoking | quit smoking | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon | health | free | breathe #
Amazon ® is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc.
Facebook ® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
Twitter ® is a registered trademark of TwitterInc.
This program is a private hobby project and shall not have any relation to the Amazon, Inc. nor Facebook Inc nor Twitter Inc.
More from developer
monitor your progress toward achieving smokefree milestones, identify your smoking
triggers, and upload personalized "pick me ups" and reminders to use during
challenging times to help you successfully become and stay smokefree.
QuitSTART provides tips to use during cravings. Use these tips to help you manage your
mood and stay smokefree. To get more tips and support, you can also follow, "like", or
share @SmokefreeTeen, Smokefree Teen Facebook page, and Smokefree Teen Tumblr.
QuitSTART is a product of Smokefree Teen (SfT)—a smoking cessation resource for
teens created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute
in collaboration with tobacco control professionals and smoking cessation experts and
with input from ex-smokers.
Momentum is a free smartphone application brought to you by the National Cancer Institute and HealthCorps. Accept challenges every day to increase your mental, nutritional, and physical health while sharing your progress and competing with friends.
CHALLENGE YOURSELF: Take on one or more challenges per day to build up Momentum with new, healthy habits. Challenges aren’t always hard—but building Momentum is about sticking to them.
CHALLENGE A FRIEND: Compete against friends from your social networks to see who can earn the most points, unlock the most badges, and build up the most Momentum! Send out “High Fives” to keep the positive energy up or “Nudge” a friend to give them a boost.
TEAM UP: If you’re a student at a HealthCorps school, show off your school pride. Help your school rise through the ranks and hit the top of the leaderboard by completing challenges to earn points.
TRY SOMETHING NEW: New challenges every day! Save your favorites as a reminder or see what you missed in previous mental, nutritional, and physical challenges. Try something new every day or find a routine that works and build on it. Earn points by completing challenges and building Momentum.
This app is a collaboration between the National Cancer Institute’s Smokefree Teen initiative and HealthCorps. Smokefree Teen and HealthCorps are dedicated to helping youth take control of their health and make healthier lifestyle choices.
Visit teen.smokefree.gov or healthcorps.org.
CAMEO is a clinical research study comparing the efficacy of icatibant with placebo in the treatment of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor (ACE-I)-induced angioedema.
The CAMEO Study ClinKit was developed by MMG, Inc.