Not dependable My son has managed to bypass this app twice. He does not know the password and I had blocked the apps I wanted blocked and checked that the blocking worked. I checked again today randomly and the blocked apps were working. I logged into the MM guardian admin account, they still showed as blocked. 2 stars only because it works sometimes.
This app is perfect for our kids tablet to limit their time on it and keep them out of the filth of the Internet. It's funny how all the kids on here 1 star the app, get over it. It's called parenting your device life just like your real life.
Too complicated It's just too complex to set up. But the kicker is, I go to my device's settings to uninstall, and look and behold, the uninstall button is grayed out, meaning I can't uninstall it. I tried uninstalling it through Google Play Store and it has the little circle, just spinning around after the words "uninstalling".
I can't go to nothing This sucks I deleted it and it won't go away😠
Deactivate How can i deactivate this app please
Stupid and invades privacy
* add support for app grouping
* bug fixes.
• Supports Marshmallow Android 6.0
• On-Demand Report Updates, no need to wait* for the overnight report!
• Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements
* This will of course only work if the tablet is turned on and has an internet connection when the report update is requested ;)
Android parental control that ensures kids use only the child safe apps you pick