My professor refuses to allow the use of REEF in class. Since I cannot afford to buy a physical iClicker, I'll likely fail the class. Thank you for thoroughly screwing me over.
It is an amazing in class tool and it saved me a lot of money instead of having to buy an ickicker. It has some difficulties connecting to wifi sometimes but other than that it is perfect!
Doesn't work, at least not consistently. Especially bad for teachers who rely on this technology because with a failure rate of ~10% (~30 students with problems in a class of 300), my professor consistently uses after class time to diagnose problems rather than answering questions on the material. Not to mention a remote costs as much as a textbook nowadays. Reef (iClicker) does not deliver a functioning product. An insult to teachers and students.
Works pretty good ... a bit pricey but at least you have options for length of time. Better than the clicker I used last semester
Seems to work okay. It is better than buying and carrying around the remote but still another forced purchase for a class.
Badly done and designed! Crashes a whole lot.
* New Course Dashboard where you can track your course performance and participation.
* New success message that shows you've successfully checked in to your Attendance session.
* New password requirements for new accounts & password updates.
* New results screen automatically shows results shared by your instructor and has improved image zoom.
* New Join banner makes it easier to see and join active course sessions.
We've also fixed some bugs & improved performance for a great semester start!
Run your chocolate factory business and earn money as chef of this cash clicker!
Make money, become a billionaire and run your own restaurant in Burger Clicker!