The "masking" application, also available in a web version via www.masante.tn, allows you to effectively control your diabetes (type 1, type 2 or gestational diabetes) by offering you the following features:
- A clear log of your blood sugar readings as well as your insulin intake.
- Blood sugar statistics by week, month and 3 months, anytime including all events.
- Display of graphs of blood sugar with several filters.
- Share your data with:
* your doctor: via the web application (masante.tn), your doctor can better analyze and diagnose your diabetes.
* your loved ones: by giving access to your loved ones, they can support you in monitoring your diabetes and therefore can intervene quickly if necessary.
* a caregiver: for the elderly or those who have difficulty using this application, you can allow a caregiver to record blood glucose readings (currently only available through the masante.tn web application).
To have an account, please contact your doctor.
If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let us know instead of giving a bad review.
- A rigorous and regular collection of blood glucose measurements is necessary;
- Remember to always install and use the most recent version of the application;
- Always enter the dose of insulin injected, whether it is the same or different from the recommended dose, mentioning the reasons in the associated comment;
Contact us via:
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel: 53780680