It's about time to enjoy a faster and simpler payment experience!
#1 Romanian Digital Wallet, developed by NETOPIA Payments, has now a new, easy to use version.
NEW! New & intuitive design
Quickly access everything that you need.
Save loyalty cards directly from the app.
Scan & Pay
Make payments by simply scanning the bar code displayed by our partners, online and offline.
Pay directly from the app with a tap on your phone.
Enjoy the offers of our partners, directly from the app.
The latest version of mobilPay Wallet comes with:
*New & intuitive design
*The possibility of creating and storing loyalty cards
*An extended list of partners: ENEL, ENGIE, RCS-RDS and the list keeps growing.
mobilPay Wallet is the first Romanian digital wallet, that turns your mobile phone in a payment tool.
The wallet is developed by NETOPIA Payments, the largest payment processor in Romania, and was awarded in Sillicon Valley and several fintech startups contests.
About mobilPay Wallet:
✓ 100% free for download and free of charges
✓ pay with your smartphone through Scan&Pay or directly from the app, online and offline: hypermarkets, maintenance, Electrica.ro, phone, internet and TV bills, at over +4000 online stores
✓ the transactions are secured PCI-DSS credentials, Mastercard and Visa approvals
Where can you pay with mobilPay Wallet?
* hypermarkets - Scan&Pay at checkout: Carrefour, Cora, Selgros
* bills: phone, internet, TV (Orange, Telekom, Vodafone, UPC), Electrica.ro
* maintenance: Deskis.ro, Scomet.ro, BlocExpert.ro
* ETU Gas Station and Autogrill
* transport: cfrcalatori.ro, public transport (Alba Iulia, Cluj-Napoca, Ploiești, Turda, Constanța)
* through Scan&Pay on the payment pages of +4,000 online merchants
Some mobilPay Wallet awards and recognitions:
* "The best fintech product", Global Startup Awards, local stage
* "The Premiere of the Year in Offline," No Cash 2015
* "The premiere of the year" at the "Non-bank Payment Solutions", No Cash 2014
* First place at Romania Mobile Awards, Payment category, 2014
We are secure!
* the PCI-DSS Level 1 certificate that represents the highest level of certification in security for card payments
* Mastercard and Visa approvals, the two most important payment processing networks in the world
* advanced encryption methods for transaction processing