My phone is a Motorola Atrix HD running CM12.1: The good news: this app gave me back panorama mode (Google's camera app only gives you panorama mode if your phone supports high-res panorama mode which the Atrix HD cannot do.) The bad news: there is no option for selecting SD card storage! Hey developers: where is it? Fix that and I'll upgrade to 5 stars.
Fixed my problems..... Installed this app and I absolutely swear by it on older versions of Android like 4.1.2 and back. I used it on a Samsung Galaxy S ll SkyRocket and they're none better.
Almost perfect Love the functionality of the app. Has a lot of the features that you would look for from a point and shoot phone camera. One thing that's missing is the ability to switch storage from the phone memory to SD card.
Worked fine until Marshmallow Camera crashes after a single photo since upgrade to marshmallow.
Does the job, but although i have Llpop 5.1 version there is no option to save the photos on the Sd card...weird :/
Easy to use plus a gallery Just what i was looking for...a gallery i understood with a camera that does the job and has everything you need without the million filters and settings that get in the way...i just want to point and shoot and this app does it
- Improved compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge
- 4K video recording (Samsung S6 & Note 4)
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Torch flash available on photo mode
- Accurate viewfinder setting
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- Immersive mode/Hide virtual buttons (Android 4.4)
- ISO setting for Samsung devices
- Fixed panorama bug
- Fixed live fx on Motorola devices
- New Android 4.3 camera UI
- Full brightness option