Best camera app Fast and simple. Have a Z3 compact and Sony's own app is crap and super slow to load. This loads fast and is much more simple to use. Keep up the good work.
Does the job, but although i have Llpop 5.1 version there is no option to save the photos on the Sd card...weird :/
I like it better now I first got this way back when stock cameras wouldn't save to external SD cards. Now I've got Lollipop on my S2 it's functions still come in useful. I like the focussing.
Worked fine until Marshmallow Camera crashes after a single photo since upgrade to marshmallow.
Solid, works well A good replacement for the terrible camera app that came with my phone. Note: to get this to work on the lock screen I had to "disable" the built in gallery app in the app manager.
The best camera app The intuitive design and ease of use along with responsive controls and accurate focusing makes this one of if not the best camera app for the Android phones. If your camera is good and you need a better app than the standard, get this one. You will be pleased.
- Improved compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge
- 4K video recording (Samsung S6 & Note 4)
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Torch flash available on photo mode
- Accurate viewfinder setting
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- Immersive mode/Hide virtual buttons (Android 4.4)
- ISO setting for Samsung devices
- Fixed panorama bug
- Fixed live fx on Motorola devices
- New Android 4.3 camera UI
- Full brightness option