Best camera app Fast and simple. Have a Z3 compact and Sony's own app is crap and super slow to load. This loads fast and is much more simple to use. Keep up the good work.
Solid, works well A good replacement for the terrible camera app that came with my phone. Note: to get this to work on the lock screen I had to "disable" the built in gallery app in the app manager.
The best camera app The intuitive design and ease of use along with responsive controls and accurate focusing makes this one of if not the best camera app for the Android phones. If your camera is good and you need a better app than the standard, get this one. You will be pleased.
Sd card support and sharing preview I can't complain a lot on the sd card issue because it's kinda restriction from the manufacturer, but I must say that I really hate how the camera behaves when taking photos in a social app like whatsapp or line, after taking the picture, it doesn't preview the picture just taken to check how good or bad before sending it, instead it just carries on with the view finder and asks if I want to send the picture or take another, without showing the picture :/
Can't Save to SD Card It looks like the latest update has broken SD card support. I'm on KitKat with a writable SD card, and it worked until the last update. Could this get corrected?
Works good I never could get the camera to work properly because of my old phone. Now I have a new phone, everything works good like it's supposed to.
- Improved compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge
- 4K video recording (Samsung S6 & Note 4)
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Torch flash available on photo mode
- Accurate viewfinder setting
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- Immersive mode/Hide virtual buttons (Android 4.4)
- ISO setting for Samsung devices
- Fixed panorama bug
- Fixed live fx on Motorola devices
- New Android 4.3 camera UI
- Full brightness option