Almost perfect Love the functionality of the app. Has a lot of the features that you would look for from a point and shoot phone camera. One thing that's missing is the ability to switch storage from the phone memory to SD card.
My phone is a Motorola Atrix HD running CM12.1: The good news: this app gave me back panorama mode (Google's camera app only gives you panorama mode if your phone supports high-res panorama mode which the Atrix HD cannot do.) The bad news: there is no option for selecting SD card storage! Hey developers: where is it? Fix that and I'll upgrade to 5 stars.
Fixed my problems..... Installed this app and I absolutely swear by it on older versions of Android like 4.1.2 and back. I used it on a Samsung Galaxy S ll SkyRocket and they're none better.
Does the job, but although i have Llpop 5.1 version there is no option to save the photos on the Sd card...weird :/
I like it better now I first got this way back when stock cameras wouldn't save to external SD cards. Now I've got Lollipop on my S2 it's functions still come in useful. I like the focussing.
Worked fine until Marshmallow Camera crashes after a single photo since upgrade to marshmallow.
- Improved compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge
- 4K video recording (Samsung S6 & Note 4)
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Torch flash available on photo mode
- Accurate viewfinder setting
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- Immersive mode/Hide virtual buttons (Android 4.4)
- ISO setting for Samsung devices
- Fixed panorama bug
- Fixed live fx on Motorola devices
- New Android 4.3 camera UI
- Full brightness option