Today's trending news on The Hindu BusinessLine app:
1. Inflation drags services PMI to four-month low of 55.5 in July
2. Rupee falls 27 paise to 78.80 against US dollar in early trade
3. ED probing crypto exchange WazirX for money laundering of ₹2,790 cr
4. Elon Musk's tech allies miffed about Twitter subpoenas
5. E-comm order volume continues to rise with 69% y-o-y growth in FY22: Report
6. The Nifty call: Stay on the fence now
Download The Hindu BusinessLine App to read more on the above news and to stay updated on the latest business news today !.
The Hindu BusinessLine app is the handy digital version of India’s best business news and financial daily – The Hindu BusinessLine.
This live news app combines the expertise of India’s top financial news reporters and business analysts with the instant accessibility of smart technology.
As a result, you get to enjoy real-time news on businesses, banking, finance and updates on stock market, SENSEX, Nifty 50, national economy as well as news from various industries and financial markets. This news app also reports significant breaking news, national news and international news that have implications on the economy and industries.
The Hindu BusinessLine app is not just a business news app. It also:
• Acts as a personal finance guide that shares valuable information on smart ways to save, manage and grow wealth
• Helps users understand the market pulse, enabling them to make well-informed investment decisions
• Discusses a wide range of important topics ranging from financial planning among students to potential contributions of the info-tech sector to the global economy
• Provides news and Information on new/upcoming/changing government policies and banking schemes, shedding light on how they can be utilised efficiently
• Gives advice/opinion by our biz analysts and in-depth insights from experts
• Educates users on the key aspects of financial management, debts, bonds, inflation, stocks, mutual funds
• Contains dedicated news and insights sections on Markets, Companies, Money & Banking, Info Tech, Economy, Books and more
BusinessLine is a great tool for anyone who wishes to stay informed on the world of business and manage their finances better. Undoubtedly, when it comes to seizing opportunities in IPOs and stock, edge belongs to users of The Hindu BusinessLine.
APP BENEFITS (for all users)
• Read up to 3 free articles a month; this includes news articles and other non-premium articles as well
• Use the advanced stock search functionality as a stock market simulator to get live and historical data on the performance of stocks in the share market.
• Personalise your app home screen with news topics that interest you
• View all trending news articles in a single tab
• Get live BSE India (SENSEX) news, NSE (NIFTY 50) India news and Commodities news
• Save news reports and other insightful articles for quick and easy reference
• Share interesting news and articles on social media
• Customise the font size for convenient news reading
• Listen to news, hands-free, with our ‘Read Aloud’ feature
SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS (only for paid users)
Become a subscriber of The Hindu BusinessLine Digital to enjoy:
• Unlimited reading of news and other articles (without weekly article limits)
• Premium benefits like a clutter-free interface and webinar invites
• Exclusive subscriber-only content, including access to Portfolio
Got feedback/suggestions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.