Beautifully done. 2 minutes and I am ready for the pro ver. Here is the feature I'm looking for that none seen to have yet to me it should be an obvious one. Can I export mindmaps to .svg? I hope it is does. This would be an outstanding feature for me and I'm sure others.
I love this app for how basic it is. Very intuitive. I love mind maps, different from a concept map. You can use this for anything.
Good app but yeah only usefull if your going to purchase full version in free version too many resources disabled but hey what you expect, Free version is only to wet your appetite so they can get their hands in your pocket.
It is a amazing free app. But one thing it has to improve is when I move a branch, others at the same root should auto-reorganize as well
It's easy to use but i was wondering if there was any way i could print documents from this app. Im using it for revision and i really need a hard copy version
Really simple, only thing I would suggest is either being able to or making it more obvious how to change the text of headers. Super quick and easy to use otherwise, thanks for the great app!
• Rectangular lasso selection: long press in empty space to start lasso selection, then drag to select.
• Auto scroll support for tools, moving elements and lasso selection
• Rich text in topics and labels using MarkDown syntax: *bold*, _italic_ ~underline~
• Word Wrap tool maintains paragraphs and lists (mark down syntax)
• Natural + Colors style sheet uses Auto Tapered line style.
• Bug fixes for v1.16.0 and 1.16.1
Break through the mental block to make the thought map and boost your creativity
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life