Almost there I guess with mind mapping you need to find the software that suits the way you think and organise. This one allows the flexibility I like , you can see as much or as little of the map as you like. Worth your time to try it.
Simple but clever I like it.
Apimore I like it alot
Very useful tool
Simple but effective
Good mind mapping, but I also need task list Very cool mind mapping appreciate. However, for my purposes, I need the appellant, to have a task list as well, to be able to click on a bubble and "add to task list" so I can take my wonderful mind map and organize my sub bubbles into a structured to do list.
• Multiple Selection support for all relevant commands
• Additional external keyboard shortcuts
• Display Branch Border
• New Topic (Child|Sibling) added to Node Dialog
• Device and platform independent rendering
• Editor Scale Factor added (Global Style Options)