Learn Spanish, French, German, Russian, and English with Lingvist – a hyper-efficient vocabulary builder that uses AI to improve your memory.
Study Spanish vocabulary: 5,934 words
Study French vocabulary: 5,093 words
Study German vocabulary: 4,723 words
Study Russian vocabulary: 4,462 words
- Adapts to your level in real time
- Learn practical vocabulary (5,000+ words for paid users)
- Flashcards with example sentences
- Created by language specialists
- Native-sounding virtual voice
- Speech recognition for hands-free learning and pronunciation
- Track and measure your progress
Our 40+ Spanish, German, Russian, French, and English linguists, data scientists, and developers have combined the latest research in machine learning with our industry-leading language courses.
Course focuses (our themes) in Spanish:
- General Spanish
- A Holiday in Spain
- Talking Football in Spanish
- Business Spanish
- Colors in Spanish
- The Human Body in Spanish
- Animals in Spanish
- Fruits in Spanish
- Medical Spanish
- The Family in Spanish
- Your Home in Spanish
- Clothes in Spanish
- Travel in Spanish
- Love in Spanish
Course focuses (our themes) in French:
- General French
- A Weekend in Paris
- Love in French
Course focuses (our themes) in German:
- General German
- Talking Football in German
Course focuses (our themes) in Russian:
- General Russian
Special Estonian 100-Year Celebration Course (100 words): If you are planning a trip to Estonia, this mini-course will give you the vocabulary and cultural know-how to fit right in. Register to view the course.
Grow your vocabulary and learn a language faster than ever with Lingvist’s cutting-edge technology. Start learning a language today!
To support users from all over the world, Lingvist for English vocabulary is available in 11 different languages: Estonian, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese (both Traditional and Simplified).
** FREE AND UNLIMITED (SUBSCRIPTION) **
A subscription to Lingvist Unlimited will give you unlimited access to all learning features.
Other areas of the app – such as daily cards, new words, and access to learning challenges – may be limited on the free version.
** SOCIAL **
Connect with us on:
- Our blog => http://lingvist.com/blog/
- Twitter => https://twitter.com/lingvist
- YouTube => https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5jFyOo-AN21kh1dB_aL4g
- LinkedIn => https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3075775/
- Instagram => instagram.com/thelingvist/
- Facebook => https://www.facebook.com/theLingvist