Broken app App used to work great. Still use the website, which is fine as long as there is service. "Unexpected character" error constantly pops up, haven't been able to sign in for months to track my ticks, and the app resets frequently losing the climb I was looking at. Edit: Several months and a few updates later, still broken.
You dare putting a rate with 5 star button Here i clicked it. You have good content, but horrible app/interface. Please open up your api and let competent people develop this app, to benefit the whole climber community. And please don't naively think having a button can get your app a 5 star review. A good experience is a more sure fire path.
I love to use this app to find new places, but I wish you could find places by zooming in and out on the map.
Not consistent App has inconsistent UI and UX. So many UX principles are broken. Unable to search all areas. Unable to download "in progress areas"
Awesome! Allows you to view routes and tick climbs offline! Wish you could add routes and areas though.
I don't go climbing without it GPS tags on crags + integrated map helps you find them quickly
- Security improvements in app communication
- Fixes for user reported issues, thanks for reporting!
- Fix for accents and other special characters not showing correctly in route and area lists.
- Improved map - more intuitive area layout
- Share button for routes and areas
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Faster, smaller, more reliable data downloads.