Powder Project is your comprehensive guide to the best ski lines, wherever you are.
With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos, and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best featured ski lines to explore—either near your current location or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great day in the snow.
• Find over 800 miles of backcountry, sidecountry, and secret stashes.
• New lines are constantly added to our incredibly detailed ski ascent and descent trail database.
• Your exact location is shown on the trail.
• Downloaded trails work offline for when you’re off the grid. (No cell reception required!)
• Enjoy high-resolution photos and detailed topographical trail maps.
• We’ll sync with your to-do list and check-ins on PowderProject.com.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.