Use your tablet or smartphone with accessibility switches, without touching the screen.
Mouse4all Switch allows everyone to use an Android tablet or smartphone entirely, without touching the screen. It is suited for persons with a physical disability having difficulty using a touchscreen: cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, ALS, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson, neuromuscular disease.
Don't wait! Install Mouse4all Switch and experience it free of charge before you buy. Thanks to Mouse4all, our users can now communicate with WhatsApp, watch videos on YouTube, play games, use Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) apps...
This app will allow you to control your Android device with one or two "accessibility switches". Do you know what an accessibility switch is? They are push buttons that can be operated with different parts of the body: chin, cheekbone, head, elbow, knee...
How does it work? Mouse4all Switch draws an augmented pointer that you can move around the screen. Then you can make gestures at the pointer position: touch, drag and slide.
This app is compatible with:
• Bluetooth switches and keyboards (wireless). For example: Microsoft Xbox Adaptive Controller or Ablenet Blue2.
• Switches with cable and 3.5 mm connector. In this case, you will need an adapter to connect the wired switches to your Android device. For example: BJ-805 from BJ Live! or Simple Switch Box from Inclusive Technology.
For more information about compatible switches and adapters, visit our website.
How can I try Mouse4all Switch if I don’t have a switch yet?
It is very easy, use the volume up or down button of your Android device to try out the app.
To configure a switch, open the Settings of Mouse4all Switch and go to "Switches", then touch on the option "Configure switch or external keyboard" and follow the instructions.
The first time you open the app a "quick start-up guide" will appear. Later on, you will be able to go back to the quick guide whenever you need it.
Test for free all the functionality of Mouse4all Switch in sessions up to 10 minutes long. When you subscribe, this limitation is removed.
• The drag and drop gesture requires a device running Android version 8 or higher.
• If you have a Mouse4all adapter (Mouse4all box), you have to install the Mouse4all Box app instead.
• This app uses accessibility services for its operation. Some Android devices require a restart after the first installation of the app.