Use your tablet or smartphone with assistive switches, without touching the screen.
Mouse4all Switch allows everyone to use an Android tablet or smartphone entirely, without touching the screen. It is suited for persons with a physical disability having difficulty using a touchscreen: cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, ALS, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson, neuromuscular disease.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU OWN MOUSE4ALL BOX OR MOUSE4ALL GO, YOU HAVE TO INSTALL MOUSE4ALL BOX APP INSTEAD. Link
• Impact Prize, European Social Innovation Competition of the European Commission
• Global Champion, UN World Summit Awards
• Innovation Prize, Vodafone Spain Foundation
Don't wait! Install Mouse4all Switch and experience it free of charge before you buy. Thanks to Mouse4all, our users can now communicate with WhatsApp, watch videos on YouTube, play games, use Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) apps...
This app will allow you to control your Android device with one or two "assistive switches". Do you know what an assistive switch is? They are push buttons that can be operated with different parts of the body: chin, cheekbone, head, elbow, knee...
How does it work? Mouse4all Switch is very easy and intuitive to use. It draws an augmented pointer that you can move around the screen. Then you can make gestures at the pointer position: touch, drag and slide. This functionality is sometimes known as "switch access".
This app is compatible with:
• Bluetooth switches and keyboards (wireless). For example: Microsoft Xbox Adaptive Controller or Ablenet Blue2.
• Switches with cable and 3.5 mm connector. In this case, you will need an adapter to connect the wired switches to your Android device. For example: BJ-805 from BJ Live! or Simple Switch Box from Inclusive Technology.
For more information about compatible switches and adapters, visit our website.
How can I try Mouse4all Switch if I don’t have a switch yet?
It is very easy, use the volume up or down keys of your Android device to try out the app.
To configure a switch, open the Settings of Mouse4all Switch and go to "Switches", then touch on the option "Configure external switch" and follow the instructions.
The first time you open the app a "quick start-up guide" will appear. Later on, you will be able to go back to the quick guide whenever you need it.
Test for free all the functionality of Mouse4all Switch in sessions up to 10 minutes long. When you subscribe, this limitation is removed.
• The drag and drop gesture requires a device running Android version 8 or higher.
• If you have a Mouse4all adapter (Mouse4all Box or Mouse4all Go), you have to install Mouse4all Box app instead.
• This app uses accessibility services for its operation. Some Android devices require a restart after the first installation of the app.
• Some Xiaomi devices and other devices using MIUI require to enable Autostart option for Mouse4all Switch app. Activate this property in Android settings > Installed apps > Mouse4all Switch. This change might require a restart of the device.
• Some devices, especially from Android 9, disable, pause or stop Mouse4all Switch to minimise battery consumption. If the device screen turns off while the Mouse4all menu and pointer are on the screen, make sure that you disable battery optimisation for Mouse4all Switch app.Switch access and AAC for Android