MpDS Wounds is a solution designed for the automatic capture of clinical images of pressure ulcers and other wounds. Using only a single device it is possible to obtain a graphical visualisation of the wound evolution over time.
Designed for different clinical contexts, such as:
• ERPI nursing homes and residences for elderly people
• Outpatient treatment
• Home care support
• Long-term care hospitalisation
Why is the MpDS Wounds App the solution for you?
• Automatic focus and image capture
• Faster wound identification and characterisation
• Graphical visualisation of the wound evolution
• Reports at your fingertips
• Validated by health professionals
• Developed based on scientific research by Fraunhofer AICOS in automatic wound capture
With the MpDS mobile app, you can simplify the imaging acquisition process and follow your patients’ evolution.
Take advantage of the benefits associated with the dematerialization of the process by reducing the time to register and consult information.
Do you want to know the entire MpDS Ecosystem?
Visit our website www.mpds.f3m.pt/en or contact us using the form https://mpds.f3m.pt/en/home/im-interested/