You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world
• Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your address book
• Block numbers from spam callers and telemarketers
• Predictive suggestions on who to call based on time and place
• Make your phonebook more useful by automatically updating contacts with information and photos from Truecaller and social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
• Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
• Yelp! integration for faster business lookup results
• + more features to make your phonebook smarter
Over 100 million people have replaced their phonebooks with Truecaller, so they never have to leave the service to find the right contact!
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block text feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
If you have any feedback or questions, please visit our community pages or email (
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/support
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
Fully-featured Call Blocker, Blacklist app and Whitelist app. Easily block anyone from calling, sending MMS or texting you.
Block unwanted calls, MMS messages and text messages in a snap, with Blocker.
No more annoying and unwanted phone calls and texts! Blocker is the most effective call-blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls, and letting you control your privacy and security. Phone Blocker is constantly working in the background, to block unwanted calls and text messages.
Your privacy is guaranteed, with excellent PASSWORD PROTECTION.
This is a 100%-FREE application, with NO ADS.
- Excellent privacy protection - password protection
- Block unwanted and spam calls, and MMS and SMS/Text Messages
- Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist - Add any phone number or group
- Personal Whitelist - Add any phone number or group
- Pickup and Hang-up mode, blocked calls don't go to voicemail.
- Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
- Block private & unknown callers
- Privacy modes - Contacts Only, Block All Calls, Block only contacts from Blacklist, Whitelist support
- All Android OS versions from 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.
- Light App - Very small memory and very low battery consumption
- 100% Ad-free!
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Keyword: Call Blocker, Contact back-up, Block Phone Calls, History Eraser, Phone Privacy, Hide SMS, Hide Phone Calls, Hide Contact, Block Unwanted Calls, SMS Back Up, Blacklist, Password Protection, Hide Call Log, block MMS, mms message block
Call Control is full featured call blocker that's super easy to use and is a trusted call blocker by more than 10M users to block unwanted calls and texts. Calls are blocked silently without you ever knowing someone called!
- Powerful call blocker (text blocker too!).
- FCC / FTC Do Not Call Integration - Call Control blocks reported offenders automatically.
- Spam callers are blocked automatically after installing Call Control.
- Your blacklist lets you block any phone number or area code, use wild cards and more.
- Reverse lookup for spam callers to find out who's calling (and it's free).
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Personal Blacklist
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Personal Whitelist and Contacts Protection - Make sure important calls are never missed.
- Online Sync and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists so they are never lost.
- Call Log Integration – Blacklist, Whitelist and Lookup right from your Android’s Call Log.
- Privacy Mode and Scheduling.
How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocker" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our patent-pending technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!
Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocker apps to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
Gizmoquip Call Blocker is an easy to use and full featured call blocker that has 5 blocking modes to choose from including Blacklist, Whitelist, Contacts Only, Block All, and Accept All . Rejected Blocked calls are sent to voicemail.
You can easily block annoying calls from people you don’t know or people you know but do not want to talk to. Unwanted incoming calls are automatically silently sent to voice mail when blocked. A notification Icon is displayed when a call is blocked so you can quickly see if any calls have been blocked.
One of the very best call blocker apps for Android
Automatically intercept calls and texts from private and unknown numbers
Stop telemarketers, debt collector and sales people from wasting your time.
Add Spam Numbers to be blocked directly or with one click from your phone call history
Automatically hangup on or send calls to voice mail.
- Block unwanted calls with a Black list
- Block Individual numbers from Contacts
- Block Individual phone numbers from Android call log
- Block Custom phone numbers by range
- Block all unknown number (not in your Android phone contacts)
- Block all calls
- Block no calls
You can filter unwanted calls to block calls using any of the 5 blocking modes as follows.
1. Blacklist mode – blocks all numbers in you blacklist. Numbers can be added to the blacklist from contacts, call history, or manually entered.
2. Whitelist mode – blocks all numbers not in your white list. Numbers can be added to the whitelist from contacts, call history, or manually entered.
3. Contacts Only mode – blocks all calls from numbers that are not in your contacts.
4. Block All – Blocks all calls.
5. Accept All – Accept all calls.
Also blocks incoming text messages using the same rules as incoming calls.
Support wildcard matching using the # character. Example: Block all calls from area code 713, add 713-###-#### to your black list and all calls and text messages from area code 713 will be blocked.
You can quickly add a range of phone numbers to the blacklist or whitelist by using wildcard characters. For example, if you want to block all the 800 numbers, you can add 800-###-#### to the blacklist.
The # character is the wildcard, and is treated by Call Blocker as all digits between 0-9. All other non-numeric characters have no effect, so using white spaces or dash signs is allowed but will not impact the matching process.
The following three formats are regarded identical:
2) 800 820 ####
Country codes should not be used with wildcard match patterns. for example, if you want to block all numbers from area code 213 in the United States, use 213-###-#### and do not use 001-213-###-#### or +1-213-###-#### .
Gizmoquip Call blocker is fully compatible with other Gizmoquip apps including SMS Scheduler, SMS Tracker and SMS Backup.
Master Call Blocker deals with those pesky callers while you focus on doing your job.
Keeping spammers away is just a few taps from here.
►Low power and memory consumption
►No unnecessary permissions
BLOCK UNWANTED CALLS
Block unwanted / spam calls from BLOCK-list OR block all calls and allow calls only from Contacts / Favourites / ALLOW-list.
BLOCK MODE: SILENCE / HANG-UP
Choose the way you wish to block calls by either Silencing or Hanging-up.
When a call is blocked, reply to the caller by sending an SMS with a custom message.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Great After installing and un- installing a number of apps, finally I got a suitable, simple but awesome app. Thanks a lot...
-DR DINESH INSAN
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Perfect Easy to use and works every time. No more telemarketers.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The best blocker ever easy to use. Remember once you place the number in the block list it might ring once and then block it but after that it will not ring the next time. I love this app its great for scam calls or just people that dont get the hint higher than five stars.
Blacklist Plus is an easy to use call blocker. You can add to the blacklist not only any contact or number from the calls and messages logs, but also the whole range of any phone numbers that begin with certain digits. Any numbers in any format, can be added to both the black and the white lists.
Blacklist Plus is a powerful call blocker. By using the whitelist and the various modes of blocking, you will have the opportunity to define precisely the circle of people who can get access to you. The scheduling option will also let you set the hours you want blocking activated and will prevent unexpected night calls from bothering you.
This call blocker also provides a whole range of options for managing the blocking, such as the option to block hidden numbers, as well as the option to turn off notifications and setup password protection (available only in the PRO version).
Blacklist Plus is a perfect call blocker that can instantly hang up unwanted calls or simply turn off their sound, depending on what block method you have selected. No matter what your choice is, your phone’s call log will be cleared of all traces of the blocked calls.
All the information regarding blocked calls is saved in the app’s log. You will be able to make calls without leaving the program. You can also turn off the calls blocking at any time, by selecting the appropriate block mode.
If you don’t want others to know about your blacklist and to be able to view the journal of blocked calls, use the password protection function (available only in the PRO version).
There are four block modes of call blocker:
- All except the whitelist
- All except contacts
- All numbers
Block method selection:
- Hang up
- Adding a range of numbers into the black and white lists
- Options for blocking calls
- Blocking hidden numbers
- Journal of blocked calls and messages
- Setting up a password (available in the PRO version)
- powerful call blocker
- very easy and stable
- a user-friendly interface
- a variety of settings
How to hide status bar icon?
You can hide status bar icon by unchecking "show status bar icon" option in the "Settings" tab of the application.
If you have any questions about the application, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
App type: Call blocker, Blacklist.
- Easy to add a phone number from Contacts List , Call Log into Blacklist.
- Block calls and SMSs from one person.
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time.
- Automatically intercept calls and SMSs from private/unknown numbers.
- Call blocked history , SMS blocked history.
- Block calls or SMSs if phone number of sender is less than 'x' characters . Ex: 8755,8533,...--> less than 5 characters.
- Block unwanted/spam calls and text messages
- Block private & unknown callers
- Call waiting block support
- Blocked SMS will be erased before received
- You can easily monitor blocked calls/SMS from the blocked log
- Blacklist and blocked log backup facilities
- Easy to use
- blocking all numbers
- blocking numbers that are hidden / private
- blocking all unknown numbers - effectively allow only numbers that are in the contact list
- blocking any number you want by specifying it directly
- blocking range of numbers matching given prefix or suffix, for example:
0123* will block all the numbers that start with 0123
*789 will block all the numbers that end with 789
- viewing logs of blocked calls
Now in the latest version you can also specify number list which will be allowed regardless the other blocking settings. This is useful if for example you want to block all unknown numbers but allow specific numbers (eg. emergency numbers or the ones starting with the given prefix)
Kit Kat is still not supported. I am working on it.
Many users are reporting failures in Answer and Hangup Mode with HTC Handsets. I am working to resolve these issues, however, for now, it is very likely that Dead2Me will not work in Answer and Hangup Mode (unless you have a wired headset plugged into your phone at all times - and who on Earth has that).
The No Answer mode will work fine, but will allow callers to leave voicemails. The Text message blocking will work fine as long as you are using the stock Android text messaging app.
Dead2Me has two modes for call blocking, no answer and answer and hang up.
To let a user know they have been buried go to Settings -> Send Messages to Contact When and select Both.
To send a bounce back message when a buried caller tries to contact you go to Settings -> Message Frequency and select Every time I Block a Communication.
To customize a bounce back message for an individual caller go to Settings -> Enable Custom Messaging.
Then bury a caller or contact, go to the Graveyard and click on that caller's tombstone. Under the name and number you will see a box for a custom message for that caller.
Many users are reporting failures in Answer and Hangup Mode with HTC Handsets. I am working to resolve these issues.
Many third party text apps like Handcent and GoSMS interfere with Dead2Me. Despite settings in the latest releases of these apps that are supposed to make behave as specified in the Android documentation, the do not. Many people using these apps have been able to use Dead2Me, many have not.
Any problems with dead2me? Ideas on how to make it better? Got a phone it won't work on? Just let me know and I'll see what I can do. Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CallFilter provides useful functions such as "blocking unwanted calls" and "SecretCall function" which prevent incoming/outgoing calls from certain numbers.
SecretCall function is free of charge from ver4.0.
For ver3 users who have monthly payment, please cancel your subscription at the below URL.
※You can cancel the subscription through starting up My Apps at Google Play Store.
・Unable to block SMS.
If you receive SMS via Google Hangout, SMS cannot be blocked.
Please do not use Google Hangout to receive SMS.
・Unable to block Incoming calls.
Turn the setting "Disconnect after connected" off.
If you turn it off but still unable to block incoming, please uninstall it.
We think that the operation of apps to block incoming may be restricted by Android upgrades in the future.
If the application does not work due to the OS upgrade, we recommend you to uninstall it.
You can block incoming calls/SMS from specified numbers.
-Specified numbers (partial match with the first digit, rejecting all calls except for numbers registered in the address book)
-Numbers not registered in the telephone directory.
Controllable contents when incoming from specified numbers are received.
-Mute ring tone.
You can hide incoming from the numbers that you wish nobody know.
It protects your privacy by keeping secret the incoming/outgoing call log which you don't want to be opened.
-Delete from the phone log.
Incoming/outgoing log of the specified numbers can be automatically deleted from the phone standard log. You can see the log at the SecretCall window.
-Automatic delete missed call icons on the status bar.
-Switch blocking/receiving incoming or mute.
Change the settings to fit the situation.
-You can hide SecretCall function.
SecretCall is protected by a pass code.
Please visit our website for more details.
There are some restrictions with some models.
Android is customized by each device maker. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the operation with all models/all versions.
Basically we will not support each model individually.
If blocking incoming is not properly functioned, turn the option "disconnect after connected" off at the CallFilter settings window.
After changing the settings, if it is still not working, please uninstall it.
There are some models which unable to delete SMS automatically from the phone standard log.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation dose not work properly.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation does not work properly with Android 4.2 and above.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
CallFilter is a trademark of Telemarks Co. Ltd.
With Whitepages Caller ID, you always know who’s calling and receive helpful alerts about spam and other unwanted callers. Plus, now you can control how you appear when you call someone by personalizing your caller identity. Share your current location or attach a photo when you call to enhance your communication.
Awards & Reviews
** Top 10 App - TIME Magazine
** Webby Award Nominee
** Android App of the Week – Gizmodo
"Whitepages’ Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - Huffington Post
- Caller ID: Identify calls from unknown phone numbers before you answer or return the call.
- Text ID: Know who is texting you even if they are not in your contacts.
- Spam Protection: Avoid unwanted calls with Whitepages’ state of the art phone reputation service and spam detection.
- Call Blocking: Block unwanted calls for good. Send spam, scams, telemarketers and people you want to avoid straight to voicemail.
- Social Caller ID: See your contacts’ latest photos and details from Facebook and LinkedIn when they call you.
- Location & Photo Sharing: Attach your current location or a photo to your calls. Try it with friends to give them directions or tell them what you’re up to.
- Update Contacts: Automatically add names and addresses from Whitepages to your call history.
Whitepages Caller ID helps you:
- Identify incoming and outgoing numbers, including people, businesses and mobile phones.
- Protect yourself against phone scams with alerts on incoming and outgoing calls when call is suspected to be a fraud or scam. See who the true caller is for unsolicited calls.
- Block unwanted calls and texts so you control who gets through. Avoid telemarketers, spam, scammers, exes and unwanted people from your past. (Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat+)
- Share your calling and texting habits with friends. Send charts to friends and family showing them the best time to call or text you.
- See the latest photo, job and city information for friends and family from Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Keep your favorite people a tap away on your home screen with the Frequent Caller widget..
- Get the best data and coverage in the U.S. using the Whitepages database.
* Caller ID may be postcall on Verizon Wireless and Sprint.
(Formerly Whitepages Current Caller ID)
With Whoscall, you can instantly identify the source of calls and text messages even if the caller's number is not in your contact list. Whoscall also helps you block specific numbers.
Our global database provides more than 600 million numbers. Using Whoscall, more than 20 million calls are filtered and about 500,000 malicious calls are blocked by users everyday. Start protecting your phone communication now!
★ One of the Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play in 8 countries ★
★ "Helps Users Avoid Spam Calls" -TechCrunch ★
• Instant caller ID identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database.
• Block unwanted calls and SMSs forever
Block calls and SMSs intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience.
• Database with over 600 million phone numbers
Search global database of 600,000,000 phone numbers.
• Tag Numbers
Tag phone numbers and create an integrated phone number database to create a reliable communication network for everyone.
Offline Database - Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
Get the complete offline database for FREE
• Lightning identification - Accelerate identification for thousands of popular telemarketing and store numbers
• Yellow Page Database - Comprehensive phone number directory of local businesses and institutions.
By downloading these databases to your phone, you can instantly identify caller IDs even if there is no internet connection.
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA, Brazil etc.)
• Android v2.2 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
• Starting from Android 4.4, Google has revoked SMS/MMS permissions from developers. Due to that fact, Whoscall will not be able to block SMS/MMS for Android versions 4.4 and above. Call blocking feature is not affected.
• Due to system limitations of dual sim card phones, Whoscall have to be customized for each device. If your device is not in the following list, Whoscall may have some difficulties operating on that phone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
HTC one Dual 802d (Android 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S6102 (Android 2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy win i8552 (Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 (Android 4.1.2)
RedMi 2013023 (Android 4.2.2)
MTK-mini3 (Android 4.2.2)
Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
¿Someone is annoying you? ¿Calling your cellphone non stop? Our app allows you to create a blacklist with numbers you want to block.
Person, Business, or anyone in the world. Just add it to the black list, and enjoy a safe mobile phone!
- Block Calls from your contact list.
- Use wildcards to block any number: Number starts with, Number contains, Number ends with.
- Remove any previous number added to the blacklist.
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers.
- Block SMS
- Block unknown numbers
Caller ID Details & Call Info provides Mobile Number Locator,Caller ID & Number search services.You can enter any phone number and the app will tell you the location and name (where available) for that phone number.
This app is the lightest app on the Play store which gives you Caller ID and number location on top of a billion number strong database. Quick to download, easy to setup, it needs very little space to run and just pops up in case there is an unknown mobile number calling you. It is very light on your battery and provides location info even when you are offline.
The app also provides spam reports during incoming calls from unknown numbers that could be used to block calls. This helps to identify the name and location of the unknown mobile number calling you, this becomes important especially when you are in meetings or in middle of important discussions.
Caller ID service would provide name and location information during an incoming call or an outgoing call to an unknown number. It tells you who the true caller is during incoming call or outgoing call.
Don't miss out on any call from unknown caller who can be prospective friends or valentine. Use the non-intrusive 100kb app which tells caller ID and gives spoof alerts / spam alerts.Guards you against any prank calls.
Caller Name & Caller Location information is available on the Caller ID Screen for unknown callers. You may also search for more numbers by launching Mobile Number Locator app and putting in any phone number in the search box.
This app works great across all countries especially INDIA, INDONESIA, USA, UK, SAUDI ARABIA, BRAZIL, IRAQ and others.
Caller ID Details & Call Info app doesn't need internet (works offline) for showing caller location and name of telecom operator in India. Would need WiFi or 3G to report true caller name or spam information. In India, the name of caller will appear in Hindi if the Android OS is set to Hindi.
Caller Location would also work in offline mode in India; i.e. no internet connection is required to get location of the unknown caller during incoming call or when making an outgoing call to unknown number.
Know who's calling you when you get call from an unknown number; this app helps you stay connected with prospective friends/acquaintance. You now have the power to pick up the unknown call you wish.
Users on latest build 1.4.6 and above should be able to search for a particular business or service such as Pizza - Dominos, Pizza Hut - McDonald , Plumbers, Doctors, Restaurants etc. on the platform.
Note -> This app does not take your address book contacts.