"Kokokara Diary" is a function to record 10 items of health data including "exercise, diet, and sleep" that support the health of the body, and a self-check function for stress status to improve the health of the body and mind every day. support. For corporate customers, in addition to the step count ranking and health point management function, we will provide a dedicated website that allows you to aggregate and check the application usage status of employees.
■ Overview of "Cocokara Diary"
1. 1. Record health data
In addition to the three elements of health, "exercise, diet, and sleep," you can record weight, body fat percentage, body temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and other indicators that are of concern to your body. The recorded data is displayed as a graph. You can also set goals, which can be useful for managing the progress of your efforts.
* A total of 10 items can be recorded, including the number of steps, meals, sleeping hours, calories burned, weight, body fat percentage, BMI value, body temperature, blood pressure, and pulse.
2. 2. Measurement of stress status
Place your fingertip on the camera of your smartphone to detect the balance and activity of the autonomic nerves from the pulse wave and measure the stress state. You can use it as an opportunity to get noticed about the daily state of your heart, which is difficult for you to be aware of.
3. 3. Improved health literacy
People with high health literacy are said to be able to practice proper lifestyle habits. "Kokokara Diary" provides information useful for improving health literacy and supports health promotion.
(1) Health information "Body Care Navi"
Introducing health information that is immediately useful in four categories.
● "Illness / medical care you want to know" ● "Health bean knowledge" ● "Health with food" ● "Healthy life"
(2) Online medical encyclopedia "MEDLEY"
An online medical encyclopedia compiled in collaboration with Medley Co., Ltd. and with the cooperation of many doctors. You can check information on illnesses, medicines, medical institutions, and the latest medical news.
4. Corporate services
A dedicated website for corporate customers, where managers can check and aggregate data (step count, calories burned, weight, body fat percentage, BMI value, body temperature, blood pressure, sleep time) of employees under the jurisdiction. We will provide. It can be useful for employee health guidance, including prevention of lifestyle-related diseases.
We also provide step count ranking and health point management functions that can be used to hold in-house events. We support the promotion of health management.
* Application is required for corporate services
■ Corresponding Ver
Android 4.4 and above
* To receive data wirelessly from a health care device, your smartphone must be equipped with NFC or Bluetooth functions.