At the time of an incoming call, the application checks the number against an extensive database and displays useful information on the screen. This will help you decide whether to answer or not.
Free version and paid premium version available.
Free version includes:
• Checking the number at the time of an incoming call and warning about whether the number belongs to the "spam" category or an organization, indicating the name;
• manual entry of the number in the application and checking who it belongs to;
• blocking spam numbers at the request of the subscriber;
• the ability to independently mark numbers as "spam".
The full version includes all the features of the free one, plus:
• offline databases — number ownership is determined even in the absence of an Internet connection;
• lack of advertising.
MTS Who Calls is a joint development of MTS and Kaspersky Lab.
The cost of a subscription to the premium version is 99 rubles per month.
Payment is debited from the personal account of MTS.
When downloading the application, Internet traffic is paid according to the terms of your tariff. Downloading and operation of the application in national and international roaming are paid according to roaming tariffs for mobile Internet.
Applications "MTS Who is calling" and Kaspersky WhoCalls cannot work simultaneously. When installing one of them, the system will prompt you to remove the previously installed application. Otherwise, the installation will be aborted.
The app is currently not supported for Android 10 Go.
Send questions and suggestions about the application to firstname.lastname@example.org