What I like: * Easy synchronization with Calibre * Allows tracking of read/date read information What I don't like: * Settings doesn't allow for moving back without working (hardware/software) back button. This has caused me to be stuck in settings before. There is a back button on the first level of settings, but not on sub-levels.
Great app. I originally purchased it for iOS, but now I have to change to an android phone. Do I have to purchase the android version as well (I won't be using them concurrently, I just have to change phones.
Just great Only thing id love to see is an integrated or optional reader app. Must have for managing you library.
Organized Just wish it was clearer on how to sync across 2 nooks and a computer
Works great on my phone and tablet Makes my preferred reader Moonreader even better.
This app is fantastic it helps keep my 8000 novels in order
- Add xls and ppt as valid extensions
- Add publisher to cloud book details
- Add publisher to the first level list in the cloud connection.
- Allow UUID in CC templates
- Ignore case during scan-on-connect to check for files already in the database.
- Updated language: Slovak
* Fix publisher not saved in cloud connection downloads
* In cloud connection book details, don't make clickable links to invisible categories
* Fix chopping off the "Other" setting in night mode on Android 5
E-book reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization
Ebook reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization.