Can no longer choose book location Dev responded quickly with fix, there was a setting kinda hidden in "other", would have expected that in the directories sub-menu. I do understand why it was hidden. Updated rating: App is essential if you have large collections. Also running MUCH faster than the last time I used it.
Good when working. Unreliable. Needs periodic uninstall Every few weeks book transfer stops working completely regardless of space on device or SD. Displays msg: cc cannot write the book file. Disconnecting from calibre. This msg is terminal - no files can be transferred until the app is uninstalled/reinstalled with the loss of all books already transferred. When several GB of books are involved recovery is time consuming and aggravating. This is a major bug that needs resolution
I was really pleased with this app, now no widgets and I'm starting to get annoyed. After the update from 9/11/2015, I no longer have widgets, which means I have to go into the app, find the book I want from those I was reading, select it, and then press Read. This may be a first world problem, but it's costing this app 2 stars. Nothing in the change log even hints at why this would be.
Best app out there Probably one of the best apps out there, especially after the cloud drive update. Would be even better if I can sync my books back.
Best app ever just wished supported older version of android so I could use it on my Nook Touch my main reader.
Nice app for calibre Helpful!
- Improve wireless device progress dialogs on e-ink devices
- Add "Open book with ..." to book details menu
- Optionally write covers to a file when a book is read (Settings / Other)
- Updated languages: German, Spanish, Russian
* Fix displaying "Something has gone wrong" returning from Settings to a cloud connection
* Disable cloud settings in book details when connected.
* Prevent rare crash when returning to the cloud connection display
Ebook reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization.