With Virtual Second Opinions by Cleveland Clinic, you can have your diagnosis and/or treatment plan reviewed by an expert specialist from the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic. It’s easy, secure and convenient. All you need is a mobile device, laptop or desktop system.
You get access to 3,500 expert physicians in over 550 super-specialties of medicine. We’ll conduct a thorough intake, match you to the expert specialist who’s right for you, and collect your medical records. After an in-depth review of your case – including lab samples, scans and more – your Cleveland Clinic expert specialist will provide a detailed report and speak with you personally to review his or her recommendations, answer questions and address your concerns.
You should consider a Virtual Second Opinion from Cleveland Clinic if you are:
• Confused or unsure about a diagnosis or treatment plan
• Following a treatment plan, but not improving
• Diagnosed with a serious condition, such as cancer
• About to make a major decision about a medical next step, such as surgery
• Considering a treatment that involves risk or has significant consequences
• Dealing with a worsening chronic condition
• Struggling with a medical challenge
If you’re grappling with any of these issues, we can help you make informed decisions about your care and move with peace of mind toward the best possible outcome.
Cleveland Clinic is a not-for-profit, multispecialty, integrated health system founded in 1921 and is physician-run and managed. Cleveland Clinic is a recognized global leader in healthcare, with a history of clinical innovation, academic research and technological development. It is a leading referral center worldwide for complex clinical cases.