- Giana, mother to 11-year-old Romeo: "I think it was a really great tool to help us start a conversation about our feelings... We’re talking about some pretty major issues and the app gave us a mutual language we could use with each other. The app has helped us put our feelings into words.”
> THE BEST CHILD THERAPY APP <
For parents, it can seem hopeless to figure out how to deal with a child who is struggling. For children, it can seem just as hopeless when they feel like they’re all alone in coping with their difficult emotions. In cases like these, our goal is to be the help that’s within reach.
So welcome to MYiNNERME, the perfect starting place to get your child back on track.
> WHAT IS MYiNNERME? <
MYiNNERME’s interactive programmes are designed by founder & child psychologist, Marie Ulstru, who has combined her more than 10 years of experience into a digital therapy app. Our goal? To help children and youth between ages 8-16 to work with their difficult emotions and to give guidance to parents on how best to support their children.
Parent and children profiles therefore have separate app-content that is specifically tailored to them and their level of understanding. In this way, you and your child will be guided through parallel sessions with each other, and this will allow you to work together to help your child thrive again.
> WHAT DO YOU GET ACCESS TO? <
CBT THERAPY PROGRAMMES: the programmes consist of short daily listening exercises for you and your child. They’re based on child-focused cognitive behavioural therapy and focus on different subjects such as anger, shyness, bullying and grief - with more soon to come.
MINDFULNESS: In collaboration with Mindful Family, the app also offers a mindfulness programme with three meditation exercises to help your child find inner peace and balance.
MOODTRACKER: With daily mood check-ins you can keep a detailed track of your personal growth with an overview of your weekly mood fluctuations as well as your top feelings and activities.
A PRIVATE DIARY: Your very own private diary is the perfect place for you to keep track of your innermost thoughts and feelings. Every listening exercise also ends with a diary prompt for you to answer, so you can reflect on what you’ve learned and practice putting your feelings into words.
> WHO IS IT FOR? <
The app is the ideal solution for:
• Parents who need advice and pointers on how to deal with a child, who doesn’t necessarily need therapy, but who still needs their guided support and help
• Children who are stuck on a waiting list to see a child psychologist and who need an effective coping strategy in the meantime
• Children who need a digital supplement to an ongoing treatment
> SAY HI TO US! <
We would like to hear about your MYiNNERME experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on our social media, if you have any feedback or questions:
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/myinnermeapp/
• Instagram - @myinnermeapp
... or send us an email at email@example.com
> TERMS OF PURCHASE <
Membership gives you full access to the whole app. You can add up to five profiles under a single family membership.
Terms & Conditions: https://myinnerme.com/terms-and-conditions