Features of the app:
• Various note naming schemes: English (CDEFGAB), German (CDEFGAH), Latin (DoReMiFa...).
• Adjustable reference note frequency (A440), algorithm sensitivity, and tolerance (in cents).
• Easy to use for both beginners and experts.
• Tune each string of your guitar.
• Automatic detection of tuned strings.
• Hear the actual tuning sound by clicking on the note name.
• Use one of the 30+ built-in alternate guitar tunings (Open, Dropped, Double Dropped, Minors, Fourths...) or create your own custom tuning.
Click on the note name to hear the actual string sound. This way you can tune your guitar by ear, switch back to automatic mode and then check how good your ears are.
This guitar tuner app has very simple user graphics and smooth controls which makes this app really easy to use. There is no training required to start using this guitar tuning app. On this app, you can switch between multiple tuning modes or even create your own custom tune. You can tune your guitar perfectly for all sound notes. Whether you want to tune your own guitar or help your friends tune their guitars, this guitar tuning app becomes really useful as it fits in your smartphone and is really easy to use. And it is free to download and use.
Most common chords with fingerings and string tones as quick reference.
This Guitar Tuner app is a perfect tool for both beginners and professional guitarists. The app is very easy to use and helps to tune your guitar with the same string sounds as the sound in the app. By making use of this tuner app, you can get awesome sound quality and an effective way to adjust strings according to your acoustic guitar.