SecureView is a Safety & Security Platform that connects clients in need of emergency services with the closest pre-qualified emergency service providers (SP) and enables clients track their friends, families & colleagues in an emergency, request for assistance, thus ensuring their safety and security 247.
The Problem: Unavailability of quality, timely emergency services is a big challenge in developing countries. Public emergency services are either ineffective or non-existent. And failure to get the right help in an emergency (medical, road side accidents or incidents, security, e.t.c.), often results in death or losses.
There are independent solutions provided by some private companies but there is no integrated functional system that covers all problem areas efficiently. The private companies are not confident they will get paid because there is no service guarantee. Even the public service providers (police, medical emergency, fire service, e.t.c.) are challenged with meeting demands due to limitations in their organization, systems, equipment or infrastructure resulting in a dearth of quality service with hundreds of thousands of incidents and losses every year due to this gap.
Our Solution: SecureView (SV) solves this problem via its platform (mobile App and Web) backed by a high tech Control Centre that enables users easily request for assistance while the platform matches the user’s location with the closest pre-qualified service provider (SP) ensuring that the client gets the needed help on time there by averting losses or tragedy. Some of the SV features include:
• Help @ a tap: Imagine all you had to do was tap a button on your phone and you get the help you need when you need it where you need it especially in an emergency. SV makes that feasible.
• Keep Track: SecureView enables users keep track of their loved ones during emergencies,
• Incident notifications: SV platform sends notifications to users of incidents occurring in their favorite places,
• Safety tips: SV platform provides relevant safety/security tips to users,
• Safety Circle concept: allows users stay in synch with their networks during emergencies by allowing them create safety circles of their friends/family/colleagues,
• Preferred service providers: users are able to define their preferred service provider so they get consistent support from their favorite SP.
• Medical records on the go: Users are able to maintain records of their relevant medical records so that in an emergency, the the SV medical partners can easily access the user’s medical records when needed
• Travel with SV: Though SV Service provider module is mainly covered in specific cities now, users are still able to use the other SV features when they travel to North America, Europe, Asia or other West African countries.
• The SV web platform enables service providers manage their clients during emergencies so that their field agents have the relevant support to render the required service.
• Flexible payment method: You don’t have to subscribe to a monthly plan as SV Pay-As-You-Go module enables you buy service coins on demand.
At the backend, we run a proprietary algorithm that not only matches user’s location to pre-qualified service providers but also uses the client’s movement history to notify them in advance of incidents occurring in the locations where they (and their circle members) frequent. SV also gives you access to the most qualified artisans and handymen in your location, so the next time you URGENTLY need a trustworthy plumber, electrician, auto mechanic, e.t.c. SV is here to fill the gap in record time. The SV solution guaranties your security and safety.
SV has 2 subscription plans; Basic Free plan and Premium Paid plan. The Basic plan gives users access to all App features except making service request. The Premium plan provides the user with unlimited access to the App including issuing a service request.