- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
Let Lenny help you learn carb counting in a fun and easy way! Carb Counting with Lenny has two main sections:
LENNY’S FOOD GUIDE:
Lenny’s Food Guide helps you learn carb values for many food items across the basic food groups.
LENNY’S CARB GAMES:
Think you have mastered carb counting? Then take the Lenny challenge and test your knowledge with four interactive games. Be careful- games are timed and get progressively more challenging. Let Lenny help you learn carb counting and manage your diabetes the fun way.
- Learn carb values for many basic foods
- Test your carb knowledge using Lenny’s fun, interactive games
-This application requires Adobe AIR be installed on your device in order to install and run.
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
HelpDiabetes is a carb counter application WITH food database that helps you to keep your blood glucose level on track. Measure and enter ingredient data or select from predefined serving sizes. This app will generate a grand total for carbohydrates, fat, protein and kcal. It can also calculate an estimate of the amount of insulin needed based on your carb-insulin ratios.
Food composition tables are available in the following languages:
-English USDA : 7907 elements
-English Noorway : 1187 elements
-English Denmark : 1018 elements
-Norwegian : 1185 elements
-Danish : 1031 elements
-Dutch : 960 elements
-French : 958 elements
-Spanish : 370 elements
-Czech : 239 elements
-Romanian : 293 elements
-Track Blood glucose levels
-Track insuline and other medication (customizable)
-Track sport and other activities (customizable)
-Search the log
-Recall and reuse meals from log and/or templates
-Adjust food composition database and add to it
-Supports US (mg/dl) as well as international units (mmol/l)
diabetes mellitus, type1, type 1, type2, type 2, diabetes management software, diabetes log, blood glucose level, insulinpump, HbA1c, calculate, diabetes diary, glycemic index
★ Social Diabetes is a self-management system for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
★ SocialDiabetes is a CE Medical Device, Council Directive 93/42/EEC that meets the highest standards of safety and quality.
Thousands of people use Social Diabetes to manage their Diabetes. With SocialDiabetes you take control of your diabetes in an easy and intuitive way. You remember what you ate one day, how much insulin you needed and how your blood sugar level was afterwards. You can correct the insulin or follow the application’s recommendations. Use SocialDiabetes to improve and learn about your habits and reactions every day. Never forget a control, and follow the application’s intelligent and personalized advice to prevent nocturnal hypoglycaemia. Check the graphs to visually track your progress. It contains a list of 11,000+ foods and their nutritional properties, taken from the databases around the world, including the U.S., the U.K. and Spain.
Connect your application to the cloud, share recipes, and learn from other users. Take the experiences of many, many others to improve your own experience or invite your doctor to manage and track your diabetes remotely in real-time, and adjust your insulin and carbohydrates when necessary.
SocialDiabetes can be used with multiple devices or from any browser, always synchronized, always current.
SocialDiabetes leads to self-management and empowerment. Nobody knows your diabetes better than you.
★ Track your exercise
★ Get realtime recommendations about your insulin and your glucose levels
Use under the supervision of your doctor.
We want to make your life easier and more fun! And at the same time take care of you.
Selected as Best Healthcare app 2012 by the United Nations and UNESCO.
Selected as one of the Top 3 apps by the American Association AARP for the control of diabetes
1. SocialDiabetes is and will be a small company founded by and for patients
2. We look for the patient\'s autonomy
3. We work and collaborate with our doctors and medical assistants
4. We support the economy for the common good based on values as honesty, cooperation and responsibility
5. The incomes are prioritized in order to adapt the product for clinical trials at universities and also for the improvements that you demand
6. Your personal information is always yours, with universal access and no conditions
7. We support an independent management model from industry
8. We process and analyze your personal information in order to give you a feedback with useful and relevant information
9. We want to work with independent institutions and governments, transparent and sensitive with our necessities
10. We want to have influence in the social-sanitary politics so they assume the new technologies and a new relation among patient and doctor
In XXI century, diabetes can’t be an obstacle for living a good and healthy life.
We have the technology, the data and the capacity to connect us and collaborate.
Welcome to SocialDiabetes community.
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight, notes and all your medication simply and effectively with DiabetesPlus for type2 diabetics on your Android-Smartphone.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data and email them to your doctor or print them within seconds.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), medication, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Optional administration of insulin dosages (short and long acting)
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email the pdf to your doctor or to yourself
* Food Database Validated by Expert Nutritionists
* Add your own foods
* Save meals and add them instantly next time
* Nutrition tracking for several goals (e.g. weight loss & muscle development)
* More than a calorie counter: keep an eye on those carbs, proteins and fats as well
* Integrated with Virtuagym Fitness for home & gym workouts
* Earn rewards for eating healthy
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- Our apps are made in cooperation with fitness clubs / gyms, personal trainers and expert nutritionists, making Virtuagym the most comprehensive solution for workouts & nutrition coaching on the market. We’re more than a calorie counter, it’s a complete ecosystem.
- We support nutrition plans for multiple goals, such as weight loss, maintaining weight and muscle build. It’s a calorie counter, protein counter, carb counter and fat counter in one, fully integrated with our fitness tracker app with complete virtual trainer workouts. With these apps, you can reach your goals faster than ever!
- We are one of the leading apps in the Health and Fitness category and have been featured in the Health and Fitness category in several countries worldwide.
- We are one of the first Food Tracker apps that use the Material Design guidelines by Google. This means the interface is very user friendly and intuitive.
VALIDATED FOOD DATABASE
Our food database is linked to several official food databases. These food databases are updated on a regular basis. The foods on this list have been validated by expert nutritionists.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
- Weight loss: focus on those calories to lose weight. Combine our calorie counter with exercising with Virtuagym Fitness and reach your goals!
- Maintaining weight: find the diet plan that’s right for you. You’ll get a balanced diet plan, with enough calories, carbs, proteins and fats.
- Gain weight: eat, eat, eat. Find out which foods help you to reach your goals.
- Building muscle: you’ll need protein. Lots of protein. Use our protein counter to see which foods are best for you.
DIFFERENT DIET PLANS:
We have diet plans for multiple goals. You can select your own diet plan (low carb, high protein, low calorie, whatever you want), and we provide you with your personal diet plan. Virtuagym Food comes with several diet plans:
- High Protein Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Muscle Building Diet
- After Weight Loss Diet
- Custom: select your own percentages of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Another good thing about Virtuagym Food is that it can be used by vegetarians as well. You can eat whatever you want. Just keep an eye on the nutrients you eat. So if you are vegetarian, you can just stick to your own vegetarian diet plan with Food.
FULLY INTEGRATED WITH VIRTUAGYM FITNESS
- One account, access to everything you need
- Complete Workouts
- 3D-animated exercises
- Written exercise instructions
- Progress tracking: over 30 values available
Want the food database in your own language? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at email@example.com. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving our nutrition app :) We’re continuously working on new features. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Most apps count calories and track the three macronutrients: fat, protein, and carbohydrates.
Low-carb, ketogenic, and Atkins dieters are mainly interested in tracking their "net" carbohydrate intake. This means that all carbohydrates that do not impact blood sugar need to be subtracted from the total carbohydrates. This app automatically calculates the "net carbs" by subtracting dietary fibers and sugar alcohols.
Use this app to:
Search for common foods and automatically calculate the "net carb" count, or simply add your own entries.
Track your carbohydrate intake in your daily journal.
Trend your progress over a period of a week or several months to see your improvement over time.
Use the journal history to see what you consumed on a previous day.
Diabetes therapy can be quite complicated and troublesome. You must evaluate your blood glucose levels, always have the amounts of carbs in mind and calculate your insulin dose. Many children often don't know how to handle that.
The mySugr Junior App was developed to make managing diabetes easier for kids. It also enables parents to keep control over the therapy, even when they're not around and their child is at school or out with friends. The app resembles a game in which the children get points for every entry. The goal is to score a particular amount of points every day. This encourages kids to take care of their diabetes regularly.
A little diabetes monster accompanies the kids through the app and gives feedback on their entries. The child can enter data such as blood glucose levels, food and insulin or take a picture of his meals, but they can also request help whenever the parents are not around. All entries can be sent as a push message or email from within the app to the parents' phone. This way, the child can ask for feedback on calculating carbs or the insulin dose.
mySugr Junior not only enables children to be more independent, but it also helps them to get along with diabetes more easily and learn to be engaged with their therapy.
- enter blood glucose levels, carbs and insulin units in a simple and easy way
- take photos
- send data and photos via email
- get feedback from a funny diabetes monster
- collect points and have tame the diabetes monster
We would also love to hear your feedback:
mysugr, my sugar, mysugar, diabetes, diabetic, logbook, diabetes manager