- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
HelpDiabetes is a carb counter application WITH food database that helps you to keep your blood glucose level on track. Measure and enter ingredient data or select from predefined serving sizes. This app will generate a grand total for carbohydrates, fat, protein and kcal. It can also calculate an estimate of the amount of insulin needed based on your carb-insulin ratios.
Food composition tables are available in the following languages:
-English USDA : 7907 elements
-English Noorway : 1187 elements
-English Denmark : 1018 elements
-Norwegian : 1185 elements
-Danish : 1031 elements
-Dutch : 960 elements
-French : 958 elements
-Spanish : 370 elements
-Czech : 239 elements
-Romanian : 293 elements
-Track Blood glucose levels
-Track insuline and other medication (customizable)
-Track sport and other activities (customizable)
-Search the log
-Recall and reuse meals from log and/or templates
-Adjust food composition database and add to it
-Supports US (mg/dl) as well as international units (mmol/l)
diabetes mellitus, type1, type 1, type2, type 2, diabetes management software, diabetes log, blood glucose level, insulinpump, HbA1c, calculate, diabetes diary, glycemic index
Let Lenny help you learn carb counting in a fun and easy way! Carb Counting with Lenny has two main sections:
LENNY’S FOOD GUIDE:
Lenny’s Food Guide helps you learn carb values for many food items across the basic food groups.
LENNY’S CARB GAMES:
Think you have mastered carb counting? Then take the Lenny challenge and test your knowledge with four interactive games. Be careful- games are timed and get progressively more challenging. Let Lenny help you learn carb counting and manage your diabetes the fun way.
- Learn carb values for many basic foods
- Test your carb knowledge using Lenny’s fun, interactive games
-This application requires Adobe AIR be installed on your device in order to install and run.
Social Diabetes is a self-management system for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
SocialDiabetes is a CE Medical Device, Council Directive 93/42/EEC that meets the highest standards of safety and quality.
Thousands of people use Social Diabetes to manage their Diabetes. With SocialDiabetes you take control of your diabetes in an easy and intuitive way. You remember what you ate one day, how much insulin you needed and how your blood sugar level was afterwards. You can correct the insulin or follow the application’s recommendations. Use SocialDiabetes to improve and learn about your habits and reactions every day. Never forget a control, and follow the application’s intelligent and personalized advice to prevent nocturnal hypoglycaemia. Check the graphs to visually track your progress. It contains a list of 11,000+ foods and their nutritional properties, taken from the databases around the world, including the U.S., the U.K. and Spain.
Connect your application to the cloud, share recipes, and learn from other users. Take the experiences of many, many others to improve your own experience or invite your doctor to manage and track your diabetes remotely in real-time, and adjust your insulin and carbohydrates when necessary.
SocialDiabetes can be used with multiple devices or from any browser, always synchronized, always current.
SocialDiabetes leads to self-management and empowerment. Nobody knows your diabetes better than you.
Use under the supervision of your doctor.
We want to make your life easier and more fun! And at the same time take care of you.
Selected as Best Healthcare app 2012 by the United Nations and UNESCO.
Selected as one of the Top 3 apps by the American Association AARP for the control of diabetes
1. SocialDiabetes is and will be a small company founded by and for patients
2. We look for the patient\'s autonomy
3. We work and collaborate with our doctors and medical assistants
4. We support the economy for the common good based on values as honesty, cooperation and responsibility
5. The incomes are prioritized in order to adapt the product for clinical trials at universities and also for the improvements that you demand
6. Your personal information is always yours, with universal access and no conditions
7. We support an independent management model from industry
8. We process and analyze your personal information in order to give you a feedback with useful and relevant information
9. We want to work with independent institutions and governments, transparent and sensitive with our necessities
10. We want to have influence in the social-sanitary politics so they assume the new technologies and a new relation among patient and doctor
In XXI century, diabetes can’t be an obstacle for living a good and healthy life.
We have the technology, the data and the capacity to connect us and collaborate.
Welcome to SocialDiabetes community.
diabetes mellitus, type1, type 1, type 2, sugar, diabetes auto control, selfmanagement, diabetes log, blood glucose level, insulinpump, HbA1c, calculate, diabetes diary, glycemic index, sport, food, carbohydrate
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Testing-In-Pairs - Simple tool to help better understand the change of your blood sugar levels around a specific event like a meal or special activity.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your health care team via email or text message.
This product is intended for use by individuals diagnosed with diabetes to support effective diabetes management. The software provides for manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Devices that do not have telephone capability are not supported.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 320x320 pixels – are not supported.
This 126.96.36.199 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.3 that affected the graphing tool on some phones. The update will also prevent errors during the upgrade process from Android 4.2 to 4.3 due to a change in how Android stores reminders by clearing all active reminders during the upgrade process.
If your device does not use the default Android keyboard that supports decimal points, you will need to download a keyboard app, such as the “Google keyboard” app that supports decimals points to enter decimal values. If you need further help with the 360° app, you can contact ACCU-CHEK customer support at www.accu-chek.com.
If you have version 188.8.131.52, this 184.108.40.206 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.2 or later. A change to the security machinery introduced in Android 4.2 caused a failure in the previous version of the app’s database protection logic. No data was damaged or at risk, but the app was unable to read from its database due to this failure. This update addresses this issue and allows users to access their data. Users should NOT uninstall the app prior to this upgrade; uninstalling will cause data to be irrevocably lost. However, if the previous version of the app was first installed with Android 4.2, v220.127.116.11 will need to be uninstalled before downloading/installing v18.104.22.168, which will cause data to be lost.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties or register the app on www.accu-chek.com
Read Phone Status and Identity: only the phone identity is used to create unique encryption key to protect your data that is stored on the phone
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK 360° are trademarks of Roche.
CE: This product fulfills the requirements of the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight, notes and all your medication simply and effectively with DiabetesPlus for type2 diabetics on your Android-Smartphone.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data and email them to your doctor or print them within seconds.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), medication, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Optional administration of insulin dosages (short and long acting)
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email the pdf to your doctor or to yourself
Customize everything including units, with automatic unit conversion. Only your imagination is the limit!
No other app has the custom made Combobox UI technology, no other app has the chart template builder.*
Finally a graph done right, use top notch fully multitouch interactive charts with smooth zooming. Zoom, pan, swing, fling and create/email report exactly from what you see. Multiple chart series and Y axes support.
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data input: just tap Log Entry and pick a category from the slider
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly and choose from 250! colorful icons for them.
★ The entry log adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and put those to the top of the lists.
★ Calculator at hand, you can write eg. 1/3+5*6.4-6 in entry fields.
★ Present your data as you like it, zoomable and scrollable Android chart with fully customizable content.
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your chart as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Nowhere to be found world class features like dynamic timeline layout and full seamless text search/filter for it.
★ Because one size does not fit all, you can chose your fontsize in the preferences.
★ Edit categories, subcategories to modify high-low ranges, extreme values.
★ Define measures yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data an automatic conversion is done for you!
It is currently free, with no ads and privacy breaching shenanigans. I remade the whole UI for maximum usability, I barely use off the shelf components. Needless to say It has been a hell a lot of work. Please rate it if you like it, since that is the only "payment" we accept!:)
You are free to track anything you want, for example you could track spending too
1.) Just add private/business expenses context
2.) Add categories like office materials, food (there is a medications category already) etc.
3.) Add the dollar as quantity
4.) Profit from custom charts, data export.
Log blood pressure, carbs, medication, meds, excercises, spending... It logs anything you like.
*Probably because it was hell a lot of work to make them!:)
I am looking for partners . Currently I have at least 6 world class features that were really hard and time consuming to make and therefore none of my competitors have them:
-graph template builder
-smooth zooming and flinging in graph
-Dynamic infinite scrollable timeline.
-Full text search and filter that is fast even for a handy.
-Bayesian suggestion model
email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
However even the best product needs good marketing for success as you can see from my unjust low ranking. Therefore there is a huge arbitrage on the marketing front right now. Also looking for a web platform for my app.
You can create date stamped entries of the blood sugar (mg/dl or mmol/l), basis and bolus insulin units, bread units taken custom notes and activities. You can switch between mg/dl or mmol/l whenever you like.
Other than that, you can export your entries as a CSV file to manage them with other applications. You can choose how many entries and which data of your entries you want to export.
For two consecutive entries, the app calculates the carbohydrate factor. For example, if you made an entry for breakfast and add another one for lunch, it will be calculated how many bolus insulin units you needed for 1 BU of breakfast.
The aim of the app is, to keep the required steps as simple and short as possible. Therefore this app has no main menu. You directly open the diary. There, you can create or edit entries with just one click, or delete an entry with a few clicks.
In addition, you can backup your entries and restore it at some point in the future or on another device.
Interested in upcoming features? Join the Diabetes Diary Community on Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112025268441372305923.
If you find an error, missing a feature or have a question, please feel free to send an e-mail or drop a comment on the community wall.
• This app doesn't track anything
• This app doesn't send any data
• This app is ad-free
Diabetes therapy can be quite complicated and troublesome. You must evaluate your blood glucose levels, always have the amounts of carbs in mind and calculate your insulin dose. Many children often don't know how to handle that.
The mySugr Junior App was developed to make managing diabetes easier for kids. It also enables parents to keep control over the therapy, even when they're not around and their child is at school or out with friends. The app resembles a game in which the children get points for every entry. The goal is to score a particular amount of points every day. This encourages kids to take care of their diabetes regularly.
A little diabetes monster accompanies the kids through the app and gives feedback on their entries. The child can enter data such as blood glucose levels, food and insulin or take a picture of his meals, but they can also request help whenever the parents are not around. All entries can be sent as a push message or email from within the app to the parents' phone. This way, the child can ask for feedback on calculating carbs or the insulin dose.
mySugr Junior not only enables children to be more independent, but it also helps them to get along with diabetes more easily and learn to be engaged with their therapy.
- enter blood glucose levels, carbs and insulin units in a simple and easy way
- take photos
- send data and photos via email
- get feedback from a funny diabetes monster
- collect points and have tame the diabetes monster
We would also love to hear your feedback:
mysugr, my sugar, mysugar, diabetes, diabetic, logbook, diabetes manager