Founded by four successful Agents, Theo is now available to Agents and Clients in dozens of Northern Californian markets, including members of the following Multiple Listing Services: SFAR, MLSListings Inc, BAREIS, EBRD, CCAR, Bay East, and TSMLS.
Real estate transactions are defining moments in life. Whether buying, selling, or even renting – real estate is more than just another asset. Embodied in a home is the majority of a family’s wealth, their identity, and their aspirations. From the excitement of first looking for a home to the anxiety that comes with hammering a “For Sale” sign into the lawn, there are few human experiences so emotionally intense.
Through every step, a person relies on one, trusted partner: their real estate Agent. Every decision must be carefully thought out, well researched, and vetted. There isn’t time for missteps or delays. The dozens of people involved in a transaction – sellers, buyers, lenders, contractors, appraisers and more – count on the Agent to be their champion.
Theo does more than simplifying transactions; it inspires a confidence the old tools do not, and frees up valuable time so Agents can focus on what matters most: delighting their Clients. Agents who use Theo transform into nimble dealmakers, with an ally who is able to place every element of the deal at their fingertips.
Key Theo features include:
- Property Details: the most accurate property info, and for Agents, critical details like Private Remarks
- Tour: Broker Tour details and a customizable “My Tour”, viewable on a List and Map
- Search & Filters: Search properties via a text search and/or search filters options
- Client Access: Agents invite Clients for data access and seamless collaboration
- Chat: Instant messaging between Agents and Clients and among the Agent community
- Property Reports: Easily share crisp, branded property reports, anytime
- Agent Profiles: Personalized Agent details and access to contact info for all Agent colleagues
- Saved Searches: Set parameters for automatic updates on new listings and neighborhood activity
- Favorite Properties: Tag properties to easily track their status changes
- Property Notes: Add personal notes on any property, which are saved automatically
- Auto Notifications: Real-time notifications regarding property updates, client activity, and market news
Theo is more than just a tool for the savvy agent. It’s a trusted partner in a team that empowers agents to deliver wonderful real estate transactions never before possible.