Parenting Hero features tips and advice from Joanna Faber and Julie King, internationally acclaimed experts on communication between adults and children. They are the authors of the best-selling book "How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen: A Survival Guide to Life with Children Ages 2-7". The duo has years of experience working worldwide with parents, teachers and other professionals, helping families become more harmonious and less of a battleground.
Parenting Hero presents practical skills that can be used immediately to make relationships with children more satisfying and rewarding. Interactive graphics and story guides will help you to:
• cope with children’s negative feelings
• engage children’s cooperation without bribes, threats or punishment
• set limits while maintaining goodwill
• encourage children to assume responsibility
• resolve conflicts creatively
• use praise effectively
Parenthood isn’t easy! Parenting Hero is fun to play and brings to your fingertips tried and tested strategies that will make your family life happier and more peaceful.