KitchenAid® smart appliances are tools designed to expand the possibilities in your kitchen, better enabling you to enhance your cooking process whenever inspiration strikes. With a range of smart features you can activate using the KitchenAid™ app on your mobile device, you'll be able to keep up with your creations even when you're away from your kitchen.
The KitchenAid™ app works with select connected electric cooktops and wall ovens. Easily connect with service and support, including a library of online tutorials to help you get the most out of your appliances.
Connected Wall Ovens
- Use our mobile app to remotely monitor and control the oven,* suggest when it's time to tend the food, or enter your own cooking instructions and save them for next time.
- You can control your oven with simple voice commands through your Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device**.
- Download the Yummly® app and search ""KitchenAid"" to find 90 attachment-ready recipes that will open up even more possibilities for you to create.
- Remote connectivity lets you know if you've left an element on and monitor your cooktop from your smartphone or tablet.***
- Coordinate your cooking with an integrated kitchen timer.
*Appliance must be set to remote enable. Wi-Fi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy info, visit kitchenaid.com/connect.
**Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa, Echo and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
***Elements cannot be turned off remotely from the app. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit kitchenaid.com/connect