Pip-Tec is a theme that applies new icons to the most popular apps through a launcher of your choice. Each icon was hand crafted with simplicity in mind. The 2,500+ green icons and 70 wallpapers are inspired by old CRT monitors with scanlines and icons are xxxhdpi which means they're HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.QUICK TIPS
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.DISCLAIMER
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn't support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.FREE VERSION
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.piptecgreenHOW-TO GUIDEhttp://natewren.com/applyFEATURES
• 2,500+ Hand-crafted HD green icons
• 11 Pip-Tec HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
• All Pip-Tec wallpapers shown are included.
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, green icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
• Some parts of the green Pip-Tec icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Clean, flat and simple PipTec themed icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed to replicate an old CRT monitor on your device..
• Easy link to request more outline icons.
• Clean icons work best with dark wallpapers.COMPATIBLE LAUNCHERS
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• TSFHOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your LauncherHOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon packOTHER SUGGESTED APPS
• CSBW Search bar
• Gravity Box for Status & Nav bars(Requires Root) HEX CODES
Classic Green: 1aff7e
Red: FF0000FOLLOW MEGoogle+: https://plus.google.com/+NateWrenTwitter: https://twitter.com/natewrenQUESTIONS/COMMENTS