Sections and supplements are laid out just as in the print edition, but complemented by a variety of digital tools which enhance the printed newspaper's look and feel.
New Exciting Features:
• Access to all news stories, live chats, blogs, photo galleries, videos and columnist profiles
• The ability to post comments on news stories
• Site-wide search
The Replica Edition is the electronic copy of the printed Toronto Star Newspaper. Published daily, you can download the full edition to your tablet or smartphone and read whenever and wherever you want. Along with the newspaper-like feel of flipping through pages and sections, you can also use electronic enhancements such as keyword search, or access editions of the printed newspaper from up to 31 days prior. Plus, the Replica Edition is social; you can share articles with friends and colleagues via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
Downloading the app is free, plus you’ll get free access to the Star Replica edition for 14 days.
Need help? If you have any questions regarding setting up the Replica Edition, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- Un tout nouveau design et un nouveau menu de navigation pour une plus grande clarté et plus de simplicité
- Une amélioration des performances de l’application pour plus de rapidité
- Correction de bugs
Partez chaque mois sur les chemins d’aventures uniques, d’expéditions et de recherches exclusives financées par la National Geographic Society, organisation à but non lucratif. De l’archéologie aux civilisations anciennes, en passant par les merveilles de la nature, la faune, la flore, mais aussi l’ethnographie, National Geographic France est LE MAGAZINE DES GRANDES DÉCOUVERTES !
Retrouvez également l’ensemble des hors-séries du magazine de National Geographic France pour aller encore plus loin sur des sujets spécifiques.
Vous êtes abonné à la version numérique ou à la version papier + numérique ? Connectez-vous depuis l'espace personnel et profitez de vos numéros de National Geographic sur votre Android !
* Access to all of our bloggers.
* Rich multimedia displays.
* Breaking News Alerts: optional breaking news alerts sent to your device’s message center.
* Special features for phones: comprehensive weather information, including updates from the Capital Weather Gang, and Metro / traffic updates for local users.
* Special features for tablets: 40+ comics strips and a complete replica of our print edition
If you wish to provide feedback or feature requests you may either email is directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've redesigned the CBC News App for Android and have optimized it for version 5.0 (Lollipop). The latest version uses Google's new Material Design aesthetic, giving you a fresh design with the CBC News content you have come to know and love. You'll have access to the latest local, national and international news, high quality photos and video, and breaking news as it happens.
With the touch of your finger, get all the news that matters to you from CBC - when and where you want it.
- Completely redesigned using Material Design Guidelines.
- Optimized for Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
- Latest news from your region, across Canada and around the world.
- Save your region and check back for updates
- Breaking news ticker delivers the headlines as they happen.
- Breaking News Push Alerts.
- Watch full-screen news videos.
- Share stories on your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and email.
- High-quality photo galleries.
We plan to continually improve this product and want your feedback! If you wish to report an issue or request a feature, please contact us at http://www.cbc.ca/contact/.
On behalf of everyone at CBC News, thank you for downloading our app.
- Clean, sleek design
- Raw news video feeds as news events happen
- Live stream of CTV News Channel for TV subscribers
- Rich news content on a variety of topics from Canada and around the world
- CTV News Twitter feeds that feature quick updates and breaking news
***CTV News GO FOR ANDROID REQUIRES OS 4.0 AND ABOVE***
- Background sync
- Offline reading
- Disable Notifications in Settings
- Change sync frequency in Settings
Please leave feedback with your phone model.
All data sorted by State to ensure the quickest ready access to relevant, up to date information.
***Completely free with no display ads, annoying pop ups or push notifications.***
Latest information from:
- Country Fire Authority (CFA) Vic, cfa.vic.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) NSW, rfs.nsw.gov.au;
- Country Fire Service (CFS) SA, cfs.sa.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) QLD, ruralfire.qld.gov.au;
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES) WA, dfes.wa.gov.au;
- Tasmania Fire Service (TFS), fire.tas.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) ACT, esa.act.gov.au/actrfs;
- Police, Fire and Emergency Services (PFES) NT, pfes.nt.gov.au;
- ABC Radio;
- Bureau of Meteorology Australia, bom.gov.au;
- Geoscience Australia, ga.gov.au;
- National and local media.
Critical information such as emergency radio broadcast frequencies and bushfire safer places is stored on your phone for quick access without mobile internet connection.
Brought to you by BushfireBlankets.com, the makers of the Australian Bushfire Blanket.
New features and performance improvements being added regularly. If you have any feature suggestions, please drop us an email at bushfireblankets.com
About Christian Post
ChristianPost.com is the nation’s most comprehensive Christian news website and was launched in July 2000 with the vision of delivering up-to-date news, information, and commentaries relevant to Christians across denominational lines.
As the flagship website of The Christian Post, ChristianPost.com has quickly grown to become a leading online Christian news publication, with continuous updates throughout the day - seven days a week.
Through this mobile application, The Christian Post presents national and international coverage of current events affecting and involving Christian leaders, church bodies, ministries, mission agencies, schools, businesses, and the general Christian public.
As a pan-denominational Christian media source, The Christian Post views all Christ-centered denominations as equal constituents of the body of Christ and does not promote or demote any Christ-centered denomination and/or congregation.
The Christian Post is a member of the Evangelical Press Association, a member of the National Association of Evangelicals, and a global partner of the World Evangelical Alliance.