▣ Game Introduction ▣
▶ Completion of a true fantasy world
A world of utopia with the charm of oriental painting
A mythical world where a huge mountain range awakens in the form of a dragon
▶ In the beginning they were.
The heroes that are the origin of Blade & Soul,
Their past, present and future
“Sura and Shingi… What an odd combination.”
Encounter evokes sealed memories
Relationships begin to lead to fate...
▶ Completion of the action battle you imagined
The experience of fighting as one with the ancient heroes and the energy radiating from the weapon
Unrivaled martial arts action that will provide a more maximized sense of impact and combat pleasure
▶ Action adventure completed with light work
Reach everywhere in sight to discover hidden stories
The pleasure of exploring a vast area
▣ Official website information ▣
1. Official website: https://nc.com/s/MgNkt
2. Official Community: https://nc.com/s/2xgwK
3. Official YouTube: https://nc.com/s/vGWLy
▣ Blade & Soul 2 requires the following permissions for smooth game play. ▣
You can use the game even if you do not agree to the optional rights, and you can reset or revoke the access rights after agreeing to the access rights.
(Optional) Microphone: Permission to record audio when recording video
(Optional) Storage space (photo/media/file): Permission to save screen capture and video recording images, write posts, and attach photos for customer inquiries
[How to set access rights]
1. Android 6.0 or higher version
- How to revoke each access right: Device settings > Select personal information protection > Select permission manager > Select the appropriate access right > Select the app > Choose to agree or withdraw access
- How to withdraw by app: Device settings > Apps > Select the app > Select permission > Select consent or withdrawal of access
2. Android version below 6.0
Since it is impossible to revoke each access right due to the nature of the operating system, access can only be revoked when the app is deleted. We recommend that you upgrade the Android version.
* Minimum Specification: 2GB of RAM
B2 customer service: 1566-7004
B2 Fax: 02-2186-3499