Play rubber bridge, Chicago, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpoint scoring.
Just learning Bridge? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
NeuralPlay Bridge supports the SAYC, 2/1 Game Forcing, ACOL, and Precision bidding systems.
Our unique double dummy solver provides six levels of computer AI play. Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution.
NeuralPlay Bridge is designed to help you learn bridge and improve your bridge game. Learning features include:
• Offline play.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Detailed statistics.
• Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
• Customization. Choose the deck backs, color theme, and more.
• Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer's as you play!
• Play review. Review the play of the hand at the end of the hand and resume play from any point during the review.
• Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
• Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay's double dummy solver will verify your claim.
• Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a hand in the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN).
• Load a PBN file to play predealt deals or for play review.
• Deal sequences. Enter a number to play a predetermined set of hands. Share the number with a friend to play the same hands.
• Deal editor. Create and edit your own deals. Modify deals that you have played from the Deal Database.
• Deal Database. As you play, the deals you play will be added to your deal database. Review, replay, and share deals you have played.
• Achievements and leaderboards.
Detailed statistics are provided for you to further analyze your play and bidding. For example, see how many game or slam contracts you declare and make. Compare your statistics to the the AI's.
You may customize the bidding system by enabling or disabling specific conventions. Beginners may prefer to disable some conventions to create a natural bidding system.