※ November play improvement update items
1. Manager mode
- AI's overall decision-making and play in manager mode have been modified to operate more reasonably than before.
- The overall passing speed has improved, improving the build-up flow when attacking.
- Players' shooting has been improved to be more accurate, effective, and lead to more goals.
- Team performance has been adjusted to reflect as much as possible during the game, and improvements have been made to produce more reasonable win rates and game results.
2. Error correction
- An issue where headers and shots were triggered at an excessively high speed when using certain passes has been fixed.
- An issue where some delays occurred during joystick control has been fixed, and responsiveness in dribbling situations has been improved.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not be placed near the ball when some opportunities start in attack mode.
- An issue where some opportunities were not applied correctly in attack mode intermittently has been fixed.
- The 0x400 error that occurred unspecified when playing real-time matching and authentic challenge modes has been fixed.
3. Gameplay improvements
- The overall performance of players with high stats has been adjusted, especially in the areas of dribbling, pace, shooting, and passing.
- The impact of physical strength reflected in a player's running and dribbling abilities has been adjusted so that it can be reasonably felt by game time, so we expect the player's experience in the latter half of the game to be improved compared to existing play.
- We have adjusted the standards for displaying player physical strength (gauge and triangle markings at the top of the player) to make it easier to intuitively understand the physical strength status.
- The standard for displaying stamina has been changed, so sections where there was no change in stamina display during existing play will now be displayed in yellow and red according to the changed standard.
- The direction change speed of tall players in dribbling situations has been improved.
- When attempting a pass near an opponent, the success rate of a lofted ground ball pass has been increased.
Get the fastest news from FC Mobile!
Official Community: https://forum.nexon.com/fcmobile
Official website: https://fcmobile.nexon.com/
Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@EASFCMOBILEKR
■ Information on smartphone app access rights
When using the app, access permission is requested to provide the following services.
[Optional access rights]
Storage space: Required for storing videos and uploading photos and videos.
Camera: Required to take photos or videos and attach and submit reference materials to customer centers, etc.
Notifications: Allows the app to post notifications related to the service.
* You can use the service even if you do not agree to allow optional access rights.
[How to revoke access rights]
- Android 6.0 or higher: Settings>App>Select permission items>Permission list>Select agree or withdraw access rights
- Below Android 6.0: Upgrade the operating system to revoke access rights or delete the app.
※ The app may not provide individual consent functions, and access permission can be revoked using the method above.
Developer contact information: