Bug Report Hello, for a long time already, i can't load my upvoted posts from my profile on my mobile. Basicly my whole profile tabs never load correctly. Fixing this will be much appretiated. (Also you get 5 stars with a cookie)
Not the best sense of humor like it once had 85% of this app is better suited for autists or people with an autistic sense of humor. Theres nothing wrong with that at all and the other 15% of content can actually be funny though rare.
This app is amazing 9GAG has a great community of hilarious and very intellectual people. The posts are amazing and the community will often rally together to take down evil 9GAG users. What a great app.
Aw why 9gag why. :-c I just ready my upvote collection and suddenly..When i try to search my old upvotes it keeps repeating!?Please mr 9gag make a message that verifies us when we fill our upvote box ...BTW cya
I don't like the explore page. I rather search through the Geeky category, can you bring that back? And i miss the comics section, when i found out there was no more comic section, my heart cried. It felt like all of them died. Bring back the old 9gag. Make 9Gag great again.
Still no way to disable unsolicited automated content promotion notifications, other than disabling All notifications.
- Fixed some app crashes
- Minor bug fix
- We are now Android N ready!
- Fixed News notification issue
- Fixed TV loading indicator issue
- Some performance improvement
- NSFW posts are hidden by default. ;)
- Minor bug fix
(* If you have GIF playback issue, please try to turn on 'Experimental GIF Player' on settings page* Support 4.1 or above only)