Please see SurvEng Calc Part 2 to Part 6 Videos for new procedures here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCetnfjabJ_tL4TAPKP1XlJg
This app runs on Android 8.0 and above only.
Metric Units Of Measurement Only.
This app is designed for onsite Engineering Surveyors, Land Surveyors and Site Engineers within Civil Engineering construction to perform a multitude of Surveying and Setting out Procedures with a mobile phone device.
These Procedures are:
1) Coordinate geometry -
a) Coordinates to bearing and distance
b) Coordinates with bearing and distance to Coordinates.
2) Stationing -
a) Free Station (Measured angle with 2 distances)
3) Circle (3pts) - Calculate Centre point Coordinates of a Circle from 3 coordinated points on the circumference.
4) Whole Circle Bearing Direction – Useful for Tunnelling construction to check that the Tunnel is heading in the right direction (Open Traverse without the coordinates)
5) HPC Levelling – Will calculate Reduced Levels for HPC levelling method. Included within this section are Stadia Tacheometry (Horizontal Sights) and the 2 Peg Test for levelling instruments.
6) Level Stakeout- Level stake out is designed to work out levels and slope distances over any given distance. (This app is useful for setting out batter rails / slope stakes, Drainage and Pipe runs) The app will take the following slope data and will (Excluding E) also compute the following slope data.
a) The Gradient
b) The incline percentage value
c) The Angle of Inclination
d) The slope Cross Fall
e) Two levels and a distance in-between
7) Ref Line - Calculate Distance and Offset or Easting and Northing Coordinates relative to a Reference Line that has been calculated between two Coordinated points.
8) Curve Hz app is designed to calculate a batch of coordinates relative to Chainage and Offset along a simple Curve.
9) Vertical Curve app will calculate a batch of levels, including high/low point on any Vertical Curve Type, (Sag or Crest) in which the intersecting tangent lines from the Curve are considered equal in length.
10) Hz Align Straight app is designed to calculate a string of coordinates relative to Chainage and Offset along the length of a straight line.
11) The Elevation String app is designed to calculate a string of Elevations relative to Chainage and along the length of a straight line. (3 methods to choose from)
12) The Area by Coordinates app is designed to calculate an Area and Perimeter Length from Coordinate points data
13) Transition Curve with Offsets is designed to calculate coordinates for centre line and offset for the spiral in, and spiral out elements of a Transition Curve.
14) Ref Curve has been designed to calculate both Distance and Offset data, and Easting and Northing Coordinates relative to a simple curve.
15) The Super Elevation Procedure will calculate elevations for the Ramp in, Curve and Ramp out elements for a Super Elevated Curve. (Either Simple Curve or Transition Curve)
16) The Link Traverse Procedure has been designed to carry out a full Link Traverse
adjustment which includes:
a) Calculation of unadjusted WCB and raw coordinates (Including Raw Misclosure)
b) Calculation of adjusted Angles and WCB after Link Traverse Angle Balancing
procedure has been applied.
c) Calculation of actual Misclosure
d) Calculation of Partial Coordinates
e) Calculation of Total Coordinates
f) Calculation of Bowditch corrected coordinates.
17) The Closed Traverse Procedure is designed to carry out a full Closed Traverse adjustment which includes:
a) Calculation of unadjusted WCB and Raw Coordinates (Including Raw Misclosure)
b) Calculation of adjusted Angles and WCB after Closed Traverse Angle Balancing procedure has been applied.
c) Calculation of Actual (True) Misclosure
d) Calculation of Unadjusted Coordinates
e) Calculation of Bowditch corrected coordinates.
18) Rise + Fall Levelling- For both a single or double rise and fall levelling run.