Nice app Nice, clean access to the best weather data around. Not cluttered up with big business' so called features. Expandable forecast is very well done.
Very informative & accurate Better than the official app, as it has much more info and its easier to navigate
Spot on, regardless of where I am. Always accurate, and very precise details. The graph showing the changing temperature, humidity, and wind is super awesome. ***Not a big fan of the new forecast view, the pop up window was much easier to read and review without scrolling down the page***
Love this app! I figure that since most weather stations buy their info from NOAA, they should be the best. This app is easy to use. I love the forecast discussion. It helps me understand things more.
Easy and accurate I can't say a lot more about this little app, it just works. This is my go-to weather app.
Yeah, I'll Keep It. I installed it, then deleted it to look for a better radar map. I found a nice radar image map, but missed all the other helpful information. I have both apps. I ride a bicycle allot so weather info is important to me.
* Expandable forecast with new look and options.
* Please email me if you have any problems/questions/comments.
* Added new icon support. NOAA is changing to the new icons on July 7th.
* Fixed crash caused by NOAA data format change.
* New google maps based radar (beta feature). Enable the new radar in the settings to try it out.
Get pinpoint forecasts, radar & alerts straight from NOAA & Environment Canada.