Not the best. Radar hardly shows much except practically on top of current location. No way to see what's approaching from any distance. Very bad about giving error messages saying there must be an outage and "try again later."
Can no longer set location. App searches for location every time. I need the location even though I tried to set a permanent location. Must uninstall to stop constant drain on memory and battery. Was the best before this last update. Now unusable. Need only one constant location. Will miss.
Its a great app for the next day and night. Whenever you're ready to go, find a way to point out the expected availability of the day. Neverending ideas and thoughts are not going to interrupt your mom. Please join us Thursday for a while.
Used to love this app, but now it no longer works at all. Constant update errors, never shows forecast and seldom shows current conditions. Was going to get the paid version, but instead will uninstall and find an app that works.
Kept getting error messages so submitted a report. The app developer emailed me right away how to fix the prob. & it's worked great ever since.
Love app it is my app I goto for weather. But sometimes some screens don't work lately. Not sure if is just my area or a bigger problem.
* NOAA API change.
* Added detection of old forecast discussion to revert to backup resource.
* Library updates
* Fixed a few low memory related crashes.
* Updates for Android 8.1 compatibility.
* Update for those using NOAA as the provider for the Google Maps radar. This will change again, so I recommend switching to the version from "Mesonet" in the tab options.
* Fixed temp not showing in status bar for some negative numbers.
Dark Sky tells you exactly when it will rain (or snow) up to an hour in advance.