Caregiving is best when it’s a team effort. CareMobi helps make it simple to coordinate patient care between loved ones and healthcare providers. It provides a quick and easy place to share and track vitals, notes, important documents, appointments, medication, and more.
Designed by a dedicated team at the NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing, CareMobi was designed with the support of dementia patients in mind. But it’s versatile enough to work for anyone in need of coordinated care.
Key features and benefits:
- Create a care team for your loved one
- Invite key people: anyone who helps to care for them
- Save medication details
- Set medication reminders
- Add and sync appointments
- Track vitals and see health progress over time
- Share important updates across the whole team
- Export health data for healthcare providers
- We take your privacy and data security very seriously
©2023, New York University. All Rights Reserved. CareMobi™ is a registered trademark of New York University.