- Manages Individuals and Families
- Manages Genealogy
- Anniversary Widget/Alarm
- Supports D-day(count for anniversary)
* English, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Slovak, Czech, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), French and Turkish
* Android 1.6 or later
~ Please refer to the website for 'Known limitations' and 'Permission Usage'
This viewer is designed as a companion product to RootsMagic, the award-winning desktop genealogy software which makes researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional, RootsMagic is the perfect tool for you!
* Uses your actual RootsMagic files- no conversion needed
* Easily put your family history files on your device through DropBox
* Keep as many files as you want right on your device
* Use the free desktop software to convert other genealogy files including PAF, Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, and GEDCOM into viewable RootsMagic files.
* Pedigree, Family, Descendant, and Individual Views to quickly explore your family tree
* Browse people by surname and given names
* Search ancestors by name or record number
* View media, notes, and sources for people, families, events, and facts
* Source list
* To-do lists
* Research Logs
* Media Lists
* Address Book
* Repository List
* Correspondence List
* Place List
* Perpetual calendar
* Date calculator
* Relationship calculator
* Soundex calculator
Note: Requires RootsMagic desktop family tree software or the free RootsMagic Essentials software to create, edit, or add to your genealogy files.
* PDF Documents - tips and ideas from the show
* Genealogy Gems Wallpaper
* Bonus audio and video content
* Ability to follow the show on Twitter
* Call-in audio comment feature (iPhone only)
If you are interested in your family history and heritage, you’ll love having Genealogy Gems delivered to your device.
Genealogy Research Assistant gives you full access to your family tree research data when on the move - so you can have it all with you when out on a research trip, or at a family gathering, or just anywhere you want.
* Primary displays for a family group, individual person details and pedigree (direct ancestors).
* Navigate by sliding, or choosing a person from a list.
* Navigation undo/redo - makes it easy to move backwards and forwards between two people.
* Supports GEDCOM 5.5.1 for sharing family tree data with other researchers - both import and export.
* Data held on device, so doesn't need internet access to see the trees.
* Supports multiple family trees, allowing switching between them.
* Supports multimedia. - photo, audio and video.
* See all notes, source citations and media associated with each type of record - family, individual, life events etc.
* Search facility for large trees.
* Built in help - doesn't require an internet connection to display.
* Additional support and knowledge base articles on the web site.
* No subscriptions or desktop PC software needed.
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - GEDCOM file import, media file access.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - GEDCOM file export.
* INTERNET - for links to support web site and play store.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE/CHECK_LICENSE - license checking.
All information contained in the database is regarded as the user's personal data, and is not shared with others, unless explicitly done so by the user in the form of an export GEDCOM file.
Short: If there's something wrong tell us, if not tell others.
Long: This app has been tested extensively on a number of tablet devices. All useful software, especially with a potential device range as large as Android, is likely to contain bugs. Should you encounter any issues, or just have suggestions for improvements, please email us or go to our web site to raise a support ticket. If you like it, positive feedback is always welcome.
* Update names and details from your iPhone or from your private website
* Add and Tag Photos
* Get updated lists of upcoming birthdays
* Invite Family to view or update the family tree
* Check the activity log to see who has visited your site and what updates they made.
This app is a companion for your Private Family Tree website at TribalPages. All your Family Tree information is stored on our secure servers at TribalPages. Your family tree can be viewed and updated either using an internet browser on a computer or by using this app. Any updates that you make using the app will automatically appear on your website.
Invite family members to view or update the family tree. You can choose the level permission you give each invited member. They will receive an invitation via email. Invited members can either download this app or visit your website. The activity log shows when each member visits your site and what changes they have made.
Take pictures of your relatives or ancestral places. Tag the pictures and add them to your family tree. This is great when you visit family or at reunions.
"Magic formulas" is not a way to tell fortunes or hear new prediction.
"Magic Formula" - a helper! This is a set of ready solutions, proven for centuries.
"Magic formulas" is an application with a large collection of
talismans, runes and magic formulas. Each rune symbol has the
potential energy of the event that is going to happen. Runes
themselves are the force for any activity. Treat runes as a living
energy. When you turn for advice to runes - you turn for advice to
your soul and the forces that surround you. Compose your formulas,
place them on your personal photos and charge with the energy of
runes. Send photos to your friends and share on social networks. This
application was created in the atmosphere of living energy, in the
circle of the developers of Aplica company.
Before you make up your own formulas recommend more closely acquainted with the literature on the subject, or seek help from professionals studying and practicing classical runes!
Install the application on your device and change lives for the better.
Good luck! ...
Application - let's free!
Learn the ease of use, use of the proposed formula and talismans, and hope you will appreciate it bought the full package.
* Drag the view to scroll around.
* Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out.
* Double tap on background to zoom in or out.
* Single tap on a name to show more info.
* Double tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Long tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Search for persons by typing (partial) first and/or last name.
* Keeps a history of shown graphs and searches accessible from the back button.
* Scales the UI to support large and small devices with varying resolution.
* Shows marriage dates and divorces in the long-click popup.
* Configurable number of generations (both descendants and ancestors) shown.
* Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
To use your own gedcom files, they need to be transferred to your device. This can be done in several different ways, including:
* Mailing them to yourself and downloading them
* Copying them over USB
* Copying them to an SD card
* Using online file services such as www.dropbox.com
Once the file is on your device choose it in the Downloads app or in a file browser app such as My Files. You can also use the Open... button in the menu from within GedTree.
There is a support/feature request forum at http://gedtree.userecho.com/
View any GEDCOM file exported from a genealogy program or from the internet. An automated search tool finds all GEDCOM files on your device.
Use it to explore individuals and their families, ancestors and descendants.
Take notes while you are working in records offices, libraries, or in the field, and export them later so that you can print them or paste them into other genealogy programs.
Progeniture is FREE for non-commercial use. There are no annoying pop-ups, and no advertising of any kind. The author produced the software for his own personal use and offers it for use by other family historians, at no cost, providing that they do not use it for monetary gain. The license conditions will be displayed when you first run the Progeniture app – please read them carefully. If you do want to use Progeniture in connection with your professional activities the author would appreciate a small contribution to the development costs – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
EWG's Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce calculates that USDA tests found a total 165 different pesticides on thousands of fruit and vegetables samples examined in 2013.
The USDA findings indicate that the conventional fruit and produce industries are ignoring a striking market trend: American consumers are voting with their pocketbooks for produce with less pesticide. USDA’s Economic Research Service estimates that the organically produced food sector, though just 4 percent of all U.S. food sales, has enjoyed double-digit growth in recent years. The trend is particularly strong for sales of organic fruits and vegetables, which account for the lion’s share of all organic food sales: USDA economists reported that organic produce sales spiked from $5.4 billion in 2005 to an estimated $15 billion last year and increased by 11 percent between 2013 and 2014.
Pesticides persisted on fruits and vegetables tested by USDA, even when they were washed and, in some cases, peeled.
USDA EWG's Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce recognizes that many people who want reduce their exposure to pesticides in produce cannot find or afford an all-organic diet. It helps them seek out conventionally grown fruits and vegetables that tend to test low for pesticide residues. When they want foods whose conventional versions test high for pesticides, they can make an effort to locate organic versions.
• Find Deals on the Go
• Use Certificates at the Restaurant
• Receive Exclusive Offers
• Redeem Gift Cards
• Save While Traveling
The thrill of saving money on a delicious meal isn’t the only thing that will keep you coming back for seconds. Restaurant.com takes our commitment to customers seriously and we want you to really love your deal. And we know that sometimes plans change. That’s why our certificates never expire and can be exchanged anytime – no questions asked. It’s the most flexible way to satisfy your craving for savings, no matter where you are when hunger strikes. Go ahead, dig in!