This viewer is designed as a companion product to RootsMagic, the award-winning desktop genealogy software which makes researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional, RootsMagic is the perfect tool for you!
* Uses your actual RootsMagic files- no conversion needed
* Easily put your family history files on your device through DropBox
* Keep as many files as you want right on your device
* Use the free desktop software to convert other genealogy files including PAF, Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, and GEDCOM into viewable RootsMagic files.
* Pedigree, Family, Descendant, and Individual Views to quickly explore your family tree
* Browse people by surname and given names
* Search ancestors by name or record number
* View media, notes, and sources for people, families, events, and facts
* Source list
* To-do lists
* Research Logs
* Media Lists
* Address Book
* Repository List
* Correspondence List
* Place List
* Perpetual calendar
* Date calculator
* Relationship calculator
* Soundex calculator
Note: Requires RootsMagic desktop family tree software or the free RootsMagic Essentials software to create, edit, or add to your genealogy files.
- Manages Individuals and Families
- Manages Genealogy
- Anniversary Widget/Alarm
- Supports D-day(count for anniversary)
* English, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Slovak, Czech, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Chinese and French
* Android 1.6 or later
~ Please refer to the website for 'Known limitations' and 'Permission Usage'
Track your trip through a cemetery with continuous GPS readings if you decide to record all the graves.
Collect information on the cemetery such as name and address. Create an "event" for each grave site within the cemetery.
When an event is created it automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude (or you can mark the grave on a map for precise locations) time, and date with instant access to the smartphone camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects).
Each event comes with formatted fields to record headstone name, birth date and death, epitaph, and comments or notes . Specific fields can be hidden and an unlimited number of additional fields can be added.
Share your data instantaneously with your friends and family with the ability to post all your GPS locations and media on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create your own free website to share your gravesites with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing grave sites.
Don't worry about the loss of any media, data, or memories. The application automatically synchronizes your data in the background in our database and, if desired, your website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
Once you return from your data collecting, the information can be downloaded to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents. You can also extensively filter the information to hone in on certain aspects of your data. Our reports section of the website allows you to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data.
If others are with you, they can add their own grave sites, media, and data, through their smartphones or tablets if you choose to share your username with them. All smartphones and tablets will be instantaneously updated with the shared information through the application and include all the collected information on your website. Or each individual on the can create their own account and website on MajorForms to document the trip themselves.
Make your own video or powerpoint presentation automatically once you return from the data collected. With one click, the videos, maps, and images are integrated into a video timeline or a powerpoint presentation.
Genealogy Research Assistant gives you full access to your family tree research data when on the move - so you can have it all with you when out on a research trip, or at a family gathering, or just anywhere you want.
* Primary displays for a family group, individual person details and pedigree (direct ancestors).
* Navigate by sliding, or choosing a person from a list.
* Navigation undo/redo - makes it easy to move backwards and forwards between two people.
* Supports GEDCOM 5.5.1 for sharing family tree data with other researchers - both import and export.
* Data held on device, so doesn't need internet access to see the trees.
* Supports multiple family trees, allowing switching between them.
* Supports multimedia. - photo, audio and video.
* See all notes, source citations and media associated with each type of record - family, individual, life events etc.
* Search facility for large trees.
* Built in help - doesn't require an internet connection to display.
* Additional support and knowledge base articles on the web site.
* No subscriptions or desktop PC software needed.
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - GEDCOM file import, media file access.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - GEDCOM file export.
* INTERNET - for links to support web site and play store.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE/CHECK_LICENSE - license checking.
All information contained in the database is regarded as the user's personal data, and is not shared with others, unless explicitly done so by the user in the form of an export GEDCOM file.
Short: If there's something wrong tell us, if not tell others.
Long: This app has been tested extensively on a number of tablet devices. All useful software, especially with a potential device range as large as Android, is likely to contain bugs. Should you encounter any issues, or just have suggestions for improvements, please email us or go to our web site to raise a support ticket. If you like it, positive feedback is always welcome.
This app contains the following information:
1) Why You Need To Explore Your Past.
2) How To Find Out More About Your Past.
3) What Genealogy Tools Can Help You.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Tips And Help.
5) Genealogy Video Instructions.
6) And More...
You will get both videos and written genealogy help with this free app. DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
당신의 아버지의 형의 호칭은?
당신의 아버지의 여동생의 아들의 호칭과 촌수는 어떻게 되는지 알고 계시나요?
사돈의 자녀들은 어떻게 불러야 될까요?
아내의 형제들의 호칭은 어떻게 되나요?
가족, 친척, 친족, 사돈의 관계 호칭 계산기, ( 족보계산기 ) 를 사용하세요.
자 여기 , 호칭 계산기를 사용해보세요.
당신의 족보계산 관계에 참조가 되길바랍니다.
잘못되었다고 생각되는 부분은 메일이나 댓글 남겨주세요~
계속 업데이트 예정중입니다.
개발자 연락처 :
However, with every endeavor there is always an obstacle and many ancestry traces have been unsuccessful because of cold trails or a simple lack of knowledge and the right tools and methods. This App - A New Manual on Genealogy Published on the finer points of genealogy may just be the answer to these problems.
**Tracing Your Family Roots with Genealogy: Uncovering Your Ancestry
If you’re interested in tracing your roots but have no idea where to start, all the answers you need are in Genealogy: Uncovering Your Ancestry. This App is a virtual map to anyone’s family history, and you can start reading it right this minute!
Through Genealogy: Uncovering Your Ancestry, you’ll learn a lot of tips that not even your most history-inclined-relative relative will be able to tell you. With this App, you’ll be able to discover all the important tools you need as you search for the best memory lanes to travel through. You’ll also be able to learn about the following:
Do You or Do You Not Need a Genealogist – This is a difficult question to answer if it’s your first time to attempt tracing your genealogy. This App, however, can give you a shortcut method to determine whether or not spending money for the services of a genealogist is a necessity…or the lazy way out.
Unlikely Sources of Help – Have you ever thought that something like the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints would be able to help you in your historical quest? And indeed it can and will, and you’ll learn exactly how when you download this App!
Getting an Overview – Success is always easier to obtain if you already know what to expect. With Genealogy: Uncovering Your Ancestry, you’ll be able to know exactly what possible obstacles could hinder your way to the past and what options you have to solve each and every dilemma you encounter. You’ll also learn about all the benefits you can enjoy just by tracing your genealogy (and these benefits are sure to be handy when you’re losing hope and you’re looking for a source of inspiration).
By setting aside a holy place for burial, we provide a fitting environment for full liturgical celebrations. Just as in life, we believe that in death the human body deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
We also foster a type of remembering that is enlightened by faith and sees death as a bridge to the Communion of Saints. Our bond with the believing is not broken by death.
This application will allow you to locate your loved ones in our cemeteries, to respectfully write memories that memorialize their lives and to find information for you, family or friends.