English for Class 1 Textbook App is for children of the 1st class based on the Single National Curriculum (SNC) approved by the government of Pakistan. We have transformed the content of book into an easy-to-use formatted app. The primary purpose is to alleviate the students from carrying the hardcopy books and notebooks in their school bags which are vulnerable to be lost, stolen or damage. In addition, the book pages of English textbook for grade 1 will let your kids learn shapes, alphabets, rhymes, sentences, color names, vowels, word patterns, body parts, stories and assessment activities through interactions with engaging interactive pictures and graphical effect. The App has several features to improve the student engagement. One may navigate or search pages forward or backward easier than a paper book. You can also zoom in the book pages for a better viewing and readability. You can underline or mark the content with a pen and also highlight the important content for future reference. Last but not least, you can save and share your edited pages with your friends for collaborative study and discussion. Although the book can be read on a Smartphone handset, it is more convenient to read on a tablet.
Open Educational Forum (OEF) is dedicated to the promotion of affordable education both at the schools and college levels in Pakistan. OEF strives to provide educational support resources in the form of lecture notes, lecture videos, solution manuals, and other learning material at no cost and presented in mobile device apps format to supplementary institutional formal education.
The material in this app (ebook) has been collected from various sources, all striving to support this noble cause for english skills. We acknowledge all contributors in this regard. OEF do not claim the copyright of the content of this App. In case any copyrighted content is found, it is absolutely inadvertently with no intention of any infringement whatsoever. The respective copyright owner is advised to contact us with the claim; the same will be removed immediately.
• This App alleviates the need to carry paper based hard copy which is vulnerable to be lost or damaged.
• Extremely easy to navigate around the book in comparison to hard copy of the book.
• You may mark book pages with personal notes using pen and highlight important content for future reference.
• Zoom-IN your pages for a better view. In fact, tablet mode is more convenient than Smartphone handset.
• Save and share your edited and notes pages with tutors and fellows on social media.
• The App is highly cost effective. In fact, the book is offered at zero cost.
How to Use:
• Tap to open the book.
• Select the chapter on the content page you want to study or press Resume button to go where you left last time.
• Mark out pages using editing tools (pen and highlighter).
• Save and share your edited pages with friends.