* Music, video, games, and other media sounds
* Ringtone sounds
* Notification sounds
* System sounds (touch, screen lock sounds etc)
* Alarm sounds
* Phone calls (Voice calls) sounds
>> Please Run the initial setup to enable the switch function after installing or upgrading <<
(1) Tune and set the volume levels for both of the speaker and the headset
(2) Enable the optional "Bluetooth headset detection" if you will be using a Bluetooth headset
(3) Click the "Enable" button
Done! This app will then stay in the background (which uses almost no resources), and automatically switch between two sets of sound volumes for the headsets (when plugged in) and the phone speaker (when headset unplugged).
If you like this app, please consider a donation to support app development.
Please give feedback to YHdevLAB@gmail.com. Thanks to your supports.
More from developer
It also allows to discover hidden applications, and print number of required permissions.
A long press add shortcut on homescreen.
Here is one !
Unlock phone using sliding bar or pressing HOME.
Other key displays the lockscreen where you can see battery level and you can change ring volume (without unlock).
EasyUnlock starts on boot in background, so ignore in taskiller.
Options allow volume buttons to change ringtone volume without unlock.
A shortcut is put on homescreen with the name of your choice.
Go further: 0 touch!
Indeed, your love will be called when plugging headset or with headset button, even if your phone is locked or sleep !
A background service starts on boot, so ignore in task killer