It's very good, just needs a few more features and improvements. 1. Need something like the Workflowy zoom in feature, so that you can concentrate on a section of a Very large outliner. 2. It's not easy to quickly add a bunch of sub tasks to a top level note. You have to repeatedly swipe the top level note to reveal the menu and the icons for adding are not very intuitive. 3. Moving notes up and down is slow as you have to long click a note then open the menu and then select move option. The move button should be in the swipe menu
Thank you for preventing me from needing to install emacs.
Excellent app. Would love to see sync with Google keep or even docs
Works great! Just what I wanted.
Love the fact that is an org mode ;)
Superb work in bringing org mode to Android. Synched with Dropbox. One bug. If the document is not offline in Dropbox then app fails the sync. So keep the document offline and you can use it perfectly. Yet to find any other issue.
• Support for .t search operator
• Display inherited tags in search results (new option)
• Default notebook when sharing to Orgzly (new option)
• Persian translation
• Turkish translation
• Few syncing speed optimizations
• Support for using root folder as a Dropbox repo
• Exported SyncService for starting it from outside the app
• Fix “Fold/Unfold All” button sometimes not being displayed
• Fix searching for tags when inherited tags are used
• Fix corrupted properties in note on rotation