This is by far the best org mode mobile app. I haven't noticed any bugs, only problems really are a few features that aren't included. This is just part of the implicit design I think, I'm not taking off a star because the developers didn't want to code an Android version of org-agenda, for instance. Everything they say works, works.
First: it's seriously wonderful. The app itself is great. But there are some compatibility issues with org mode if you want to edit your notebook on desktop as well (mainly around tags and due dates).
It's very good, just needs a few more features and improvements. 1. Need something like the Workflowy zoom in feature, so that you can concentrate on a section of a Very large outliner. 2. It's not easy to quickly add a bunch of sub tasks to a top level note. You have to repeatedly swipe the top level note to reveal the menu and the icons for adding are not very intuitive. 3. Moving notes up and down is slow as you have to long click a note then open the menu and then select move option. The move button should be in the swipe menu
I love where the app is at, and look forward to continued development. The critical missing element for me is the alarms for reminders. Also, Google Keyboard doesn't seem to auto correct when naming a new task. As Prem Patel said, adding subtasks are a bit difficult.
Lack of auto sync is a real pain. Having to remember to manually sync all devices after every change is a real nuisance. Still getting caught out.
This looks great but is really a non starter for me until I can use git as a storage backend. I don't trust my notes to a third party service.
• Support for .t search operator
• Display inherited tags in search results (new option)
• Default notebook when sharing to Orgzly (new option)
• Persian translation
• Turkish translation
• Few syncing speed optimizations
• Support for using root folder as a Dropbox repo
• Exported SyncService for starting it from outside the app
• Fix “Fold/Unfold All” button sometimes not being displayed
• Fix searching for tags when inherited tags are used
• Fix corrupted properties in note on rotation