Unknown error Ever since the update It no longer let's me upload content from other apps. It always says 'Unknown Error' but I get the same files uploaded by digging through my files forever!!! I liked the other apps because it was a lot easier to find what I needed. EDIT: NOW IT WON'T EVEN LET ME DOWNLOAD MY FILES.
Thanks for the improvements Been using the app for some years now and it's steadily getting more useful, resilient and enjoyable to use. Appreciate the work put in by the devs.
Multi-select Great app! Will there be addition of multi-select feature for copy or move function in the coming update?
Missing feature The app is OK, but is missing the possibility to select all files into a folder... I want to upload a thousand files into a single folder and I have to click one thousand times to do that.
- Needs ability to select all in a folder for upload, I had to click through 1,000 photos to batch upload to my OwnCloud server. - A little too basic, only uploads new photos and new automatically. I want to upload existing photos video and be presented with a "Move" or "Copy" option.
Very good ..but missing a few fundamental functions such as a progress indicator when uploading large files..
- Uploads view: track the progress of your uploads and handle failures
- Federated sharing: share files with users in other ownCloud servers
- Improvements on the UI following Material Design lines
- Set a shared-by-link folder as editable
- Wifi-only for instant uploads stop on Wifi loss
- Be warned of server certificate changed in any action
- Improvements when other apps send files to ownCloud
- Bug fixing