The Yorkshire Evening Post Newspaper app brings you full colour PDF versions of The Yorkshire Evening Post newspaper and every newspaper supplement, all presented in pristine detail and designed to be enjoyed on your tablet device.
Updated early each morning six days a week, the app gives you the opportunity to read the full edition of the paper and its supplements over breakfast, or download them for offline reading later.
In the app’s archive, you get access to full PDF versions of the last 30 papers and supplements, which include:
• The Match (during football season)
• The Goals (during football season)
• The Weekend
• Wow 24/7
When viewing a paper or supplement, you can pinch and zoom to enlarge the pages and articles, swipe through or jump to the next or other pages, use the search functionality to find specific articles, and view full pages either in single page portrait or double page spread landscape mode.
In addition, the app features the latest news from yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk, updated throughout the day and including photo slideshows and videos, which can all be shared on social media.
The news sections available are as follows:
• News – latest in-depth news from around Leeds and the surrounding area
• Leeds United – in-depth coverage on the Whites including all the latest news from Elland Road
• Rugby League - in-depth coverage on Leeds Rhinos, Wakefield Wildcats and Castleford Tigers, as well as the region's Co-op Championship clubs
• Columnists - our writers have their say on life, love and everything
• Arts and Entertainment - everything from music and gigs through to book and theatre reviews
• Lifestyle and Leisure – everything from pub, bar and restaurant reviews to fashion and holidays
• Letters - readers have their say on the issues that matter to them
The Yorkshire Evening Post Newspaper app brings you the very best in news, sport, entertainment, other features and more from Leeds and surrounding areas, with full daily editions exactly as printed.