Do you need to follow a kidney diet?
KidneyDiet® (Kidney Diet) helps you watch the 3ps.
Phosphorus. Potassium. Protein.
KidneyDiet helps people with kidney disease make better choices.
Watching your nutrient intake and educating yourself about your nutrition needs changes during the course of kidney disease. Whether you are on dialysis or not, you must become aware of the following in your diet:
KidneyDiet makes it easy to personalize your Daily Diary Guidelines and compare your nutritional intake against your doctor's recommendations.
- KidneyDiet provides an extensive, comprehensive research-quality food and nutrient database.
- Charts and tables provide clarity on your nutrition.
- Nutrient tracking is comprehensive and shows insight into your intake of carbohydrates, glycemic index, glycemic load, fat, cholesterol, vitamins and minerals in the foods you eat.
- Personalized guidelines tailor the app to meet your specific needs.
- Keep a list of favorite foods
- Email your Daily Diary to yourself or your healthcare provider.
** Free 2-week trial! **
During the trial period all features are available. After the trial period, you will still have access to the "learning" section of the app which provides educational information about nutrients and you will still be able to search for foods, accessing an extensive database. Upon subscribing, you will once again have access to all features, unlocking your diary, favorites, charts, and customizing your nutrient guidelines.
You will not be inconvenienced by advertising interrupting your app usage, ever.
Eat right. Enjoy life.