Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Readability turns any Web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer or Android device. With the Readability app, you can catch up reading you've saved with the free Readability add-on for your Web browser. Already a favorite on Kindle e-readers, now you can enjoy the benefits of Readability on your Android devices.
Store It. Share It. Read It.
To start saving articles from the Web to Readability, visit the Readability website using your favorite browser and install the free Readability add-on.
Make it a favorite, send to your archive, share with your friends, and more
Readability automatically turns Web pages into a clean, elegant, single-column reading view. With beautiful typography provided by Hoefler & Frere-Jones, the reading experience in Readability is second-to-none. Too busy to read right now? Save any Web page to Readability and it automatically saves on your Web browser or Android device. Once synced, your articles will be there for you--whether you're online or offline. Customize the reading view by adjusting type size, text style, and contrast to your liking.
Readability also provides built-in native sharing support. Post favorite articles along with your own comments on Facebook, Twitter, or by e-mail to your friends. Enjoy an unlimited, search-able archive that syncs on the Web. As soon as you're done reading an article, simply tap it to archive. You can even add articles to your Reading List by e-mail. Copy and paste up to 20 URLs into the body of an e-mail and send that to a personalized address, provided free by Readability.
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.
Note: In March 2013 I redesigned how the app works internally to fix the problems mentioned in user comments around that time. Thanks to all who offered their help. - Corey Trager
AUDIO EFFECTS: Always dreamed of playing more podcasts, but don't have time? Use our silence removal feature to dynamically speed up podcasts. Podcasters talking too softly? Give them a (volume) boost!
AUTO DOWNLOAD: Pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download while you sleep. Save your cell data for when it matters.
UP NEXT: Quickly see what's coming up next, and re-arrange episodes to your liking.
SYNC & BACKUP: Sync your subscriptions, playback and filters between Android and iOS devices, and backup your data to the cloud. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. We dare you.
FILTERS: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy. Sorting your shows by custom categories? Done.
CHROMECAST: Cast your episodes straight to your TV with a single tap.
STORAGE: Set your episode storage location and how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep. We’ll clean up the rest. News mode added for the contemporaries among us.
VARIABLE SPEED: Play audio all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed.
MATERIAL DESIGN: We work day (and sometimes even night) so that your podcast app always feels up to date and modern. Come to the promised land: where subtle animations, vivid colors and a well designed app meet at last.
VIDEO & AUDIO: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio and back again for when you’re on the move.
CONTROL: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, Bluetooth, Android Wear and even Pebble with custom skip intervals.
SLEEP TIMER: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts.
THEMES: Dark and light themes, to suit your location and mood.
REFRESH: Instantly refresh all your podcasts before other apps even have a chance to do 1! Our server monitors your podcasts, so your phone doesn't have to.
OPML: Import or export your subscriptions easily to and from our app.
TABLET SUPPORT: It’s an equal opportunity app, with support for both phones and tablets.
SHARING: Share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes. Sharing is caring.
DISCOVER: Find great new content with curated featured podcasts, currently trending podcasts, networks and much more.
SUPPORT: Provided via email, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Heck we occasionally even log in to Reddit to say hello. We also have a rocking User Guide for those that prefer a little hand-holding.
There are many more powerful, straight forward features help you make Pocket Casts yours and in case you were wondering, here’s what Pocket Casts DOESN’T have: ads, episode limits, pushy trials, feature bloat or plugins.
It. Just. Works.
Paper Mache requires a paid, $1/month subscription to the Instapaper service - does not work with a free Instapaper account.
* Text view of pages, optimized for your screen.
* Articles are available Offline.
* Synchronization with website and across devices.
* Scrolling and Paged mode reading.
* Remembers reading postion of each article and syncs between devices.
* Configurable font, text size, spacing and margin.
* Light and Dark viewing modes.
* Custom folders.
* Browse feeds and add articles directly in app.
* Search to find your articles.
* Mark articles as "Liked".
Issues being addressed:
* Touch interface improvements to scrolling and sliding.
* Some 2.x phones fail to initialize storage, causing the app to hang on launch
* Optimize for high resolution devices.
Android version of the very well regarded Instapaper service.
Not affliated with Instapaper.
Currently available in English.
• Save any webpage to Pocket without leaving the page
• Add tags when saving for easier access to your Pocket reading list
Pocket for Dolphin is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser. For more Add-ons, visit: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Have questions, feedback, or suggestions? Join the Dolphin community on:
Source available at: https://github.com/pperrin/readability-newsplus-plugin
|*** Just made by a Pocket's fan for all Pocket's fan and users ***|
|*** To make this app useful, you must have a Pocket account ***|
Reading stats in your pocket is a fan-made Pocket client that enhances your reading experience with Pocket.
Reading stats in your pocket is the dashboard of your web crawling thanks to relevant statistics :
- Highlight at one top authors : curators are useful, but the shortest path is to follow right authors.
- List of top-websites : you add fuzzy content from lot of websites throughout many social networks. Check at a glance recurring URLs to subscribe their RSS feed.
- Follow waiting items proportion : make sure you don't bury yourself under tons of content and stay motivated to read great content.
- Added et read items graphs : keep track of how many items you add and read every day.
- Hobbies radar chart : our focus change with time unconsciously. Realize these trends to anticipate and adapt your readings.
- Configurable timerange : 1 or 2 weeks, 1 or 3 months, etc. Track your key indicators during the timerange of your choice.
- Quick connexion with your Pocket account
This app is at its 1.0 version. It brings all the feedback a good dashboard would bring. But many other actionable features are either planned or already in progress to enhance your Pocket experience.
The app is still young, so feel free to send feedback about possible bugs.
NB : the first sync may take several minutes, according to size of your Pocket account.
Имеет возможности просмотра списка тем и сообщений, добавление сообщений, добавление тем.
Подписки на новые сообщения в темах.
Возможность отбора тем по разделам и секциям.
Просмотр "моих тем" и "тем с моим участием".
Поддержка нескольких цветовых оформлений.
By skimming news and selecting what you want to read later, you'll save precious minutes. You'll save enough time to take another shower.
Choose from a list of several news sources. From tech news, local news to sports and entertainment news.
The SmartBrief app extends the reach of the SmartBrief email service by allowing you to read, manage, save and share top news stories pertinent to your industry-—with or without a mobile connection.
The App saves you time and keeps you smart, allowing you to:
- Quickly scan top industry news
- Read editor-driven summaries of the most relevant industry news
- Easily review a month’s worth of SmartBrief content
- Store content for later reading
- Quickly access full articles
- Easily share stories
Industry news sectors include:
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Construction & Real Estate
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Hospitality
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
This app excels at the reading experience:
- Configurable text size
- Configurable line height
- Optional night mode
- Configurable font selection
- Optional volume buttons to scroll
- Remembers and resumes reading position
- Optional full screen reading
- Configurable Background article updating. You no longer need to sync manually.
Any ideas/suggestions please let us know!
World is full of goodness with lots of positive news happening around. Everyday DailyGood.org team captures and delivers - a good story, an inspiring quote, and a suggested action. All for a good reason - to spread goodness around.
This daily story is now available with this app. Read good news daily at your time, even offline.
App pre-loaded with over 4.5k quotes for inspiration, along with an option to get a Random quote from DailyGood.org.
* Good story each day from DailyGood.org.
* Over 4.5k Inspiring Quotes.
* Autosave Good Story for offline.
* Share Quotes & Stories.
* Mark Favourite Quotes.
* Random Quotes from DailyGood.org.
No Ads. My personal interest project, with inspiration from DailyGood team's commitment to spread goodness.
For any questions or support of this app, contact me at: email@example.com
For talking to DailyGood.org team, http://www.dailygood.org/index.php?pg=contact