Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Readability turns any Web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer or Android device. With the Readability app, you can catch up reading you've saved with the free Readability add-on for your Web browser. Already a favorite on Kindle e-readers, now you can enjoy the benefits of Readability on your Android devices.
Store It. Share It. Read It.
To start saving articles from the Web to Readability, visit the Readability website using your favorite browser and install the free Readability add-on.
Make it a favorite, send to your archive, share with your friends, and more
Readability automatically turns Web pages into a clean, elegant, single-column reading view. With beautiful typography provided by Hoefler & Frere-Jones, the reading experience in Readability is second-to-none. Too busy to read right now? Save any Web page to Readability and it automatically saves on your Web browser or Android device. Once synced, your articles will be there for you--whether you're online or offline. Customize the reading view by adjusting type size, text style, and contrast to your liking.
Readability also provides built-in native sharing support. Post favorite articles along with your own comments on Facebook, Twitter, or by e-mail to your friends. Enjoy an unlimited, search-able archive that syncs on the Web. As soon as you're done reading an article, simply tap it to archive. You can even add articles to your Reading List by e-mail. Copy and paste up to 20 URLs into the body of an e-mail and send that to a personalized address, provided free by Readability.
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.
AUDIO EFFECTS: Always dreamed of playing more podcasts, but don't have time? Use our silence removal feature to dynamically speed up podcasts. Podcasters talking too softly? Give them a (volume) boost!
AUTO DOWNLOAD: Pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download while you sleep. Save your cell data for when it matters.
UP NEXT: Quickly see what's coming up next, and re-arrange episodes to your liking.
SYNC & BACKUP: Sync your subscriptions, playback and filters between Android and iOS devices, and backup your data to the cloud. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. We dare you.
FILTERS: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy. Sorting your shows by custom categories? Done.
CHROMECAST: Cast your episodes straight to your TV with a single tap.
STORAGE: Set your episode storage location and how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep. We’ll clean up the rest. News mode added for the contemporaries among us.
VARIABLE SPEED: Play audio all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed.
MATERIAL DESIGN: We work day (and sometimes even night) so that your podcast app always feels up to date and modern. Come to the promised land: where subtle animations, vivid colors and a well designed app meet at last.
VIDEO & AUDIO: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio and back again for when you’re on the move.
CONTROL: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, Bluetooth, Android Wear and even Pebble with custom skip intervals.
SLEEP TIMER: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts.
THEMES: Dark and light themes, to suit your location and mood.
REFRESH: Instantly refresh all your podcasts before other apps even have a chance to do 1! Our server monitors your podcasts, so your phone doesn't have to.
OPML: Import or export your subscriptions easily to and from our app.
TABLET SUPPORT: It’s an equal opportunity app, with support for both phones and tablets.
SHARING: Share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes. Sharing is caring.
DISCOVER: Find great new content with curated featured podcasts, currently trending podcasts, networks and much more.
SUPPORT: Provided via email, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Heck we occasionally even log in to Reddit to say hello. We also have a rocking User Guide for those that prefer a little hand-holding.
There are many more powerful, straight forward features help you make Pocket Casts yours and in case you were wondering, here’s what Pocket Casts DOESN’T have: ads, episode limits, pushy trials, feature bloat or plugins.
It. Just. Works.
Steps to follow:
1. Click the share button when you are browsing.
2. Select Add to Read from the list.
3. After you see the Read Saved message, Open the application.
4. Read the main content text offline.
Source available at: https://github.com/pperrin/readability-newsplus-plugin
Our proprietary algorithm analyzes 10+ million articles a day to deliver the top trending stories from the sources you trust: NBC News, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, Vox.com, Reuters, AP, Perez Hilton and more.
Discover what’s trending around the world -- right now.
Lightning fast, zero loading time -- read offline.
Optimized for readability -- no fluff.
“Very minimalistic and simple to use.” - Paste
“With an interface that lets you browse headlines quickly, customize your channels and read the news offline, SmartNews is an excellent free alternative to other popular news apps.” - CNET
“Flick through the headlines, click on an article, and the text renders beautifully. Without Internet!” - FastCompany
SmartNews may use your current location to provide accurate weather forecasting, articles specific to your area, and enhance your social media options.
Paper Mache requires a paid, $1/month subscription to the Instapaper service - does not work with a free Instapaper account.
* Text view of pages, optimized for your screen.
* Articles are available Offline.
* Synchronization with website and across devices.
* Scrolling and Paged mode reading.
* Remembers reading postion of each article and syncs between devices.
* Configurable font, text size, spacing and margin.
* Light and Dark viewing modes.
* Custom folders.
* Browse feeds and add articles directly in app.
* Search to find your articles.
* Mark articles as "Liked".
Issues being addressed:
* Touch interface improvements to scrolling and sliding.
* Some 2.x phones fail to initialize storage, causing the app to hang on launch
* Optimize for high resolution devices like the Galaxy Nexus.
Android version of the very well regarded Instapaper service.
Not affliated with Instapaper.
Currently available in English.
Note: In March 2013 I redesigned how the app works internally to fix the problems mentioned in user comments around that time. Thanks to all who offered their help. - Corey Trager
A very simple, clean and easy-to-use widget to present RSS feeds on your home and/or lock screen. It does what it's meant to do, taking up minimal fraction of your phone's memory.
|*** Just made by a Pocket's fan for all Pocket's fan and users ***|
|*** To make this app useful, you must have a Pocket account ***|
Reading stats in your pocket is a fan-made Pocket client that enhances your reading experience with Pocket.
Reading stats in your pocket is the dashboard of your web crawling thanks to relevant statistics :
- Highlight at one top authors : curators are useful, but the shortest path is to follow right authors.
- List of top-websites : you add fuzzy content from lot of websites throughout many social networks. Check at a glance recurring URLs to subscribe their RSS feed.
- Follow waiting items proportion : make sure you don't bury yourself under tons of content and stay motivated to read great content.
- Added et read items graphs : keep track of how many items you add and read every day.
- Hobbies radar chart : our focus change with time unconsciously. Realize these trends to anticipate and adapt your readings.
- Configurable timerange : 1 or 2 weeks, 1 or 3 months, etc. Track your key indicators during the timerange of your choice.
- Quick connexion with your Pocket account
This app is at its 1.0 version. It brings all the feedback a good dashboard would bring. But many other actionable features are either planned or already in progress to enhance your Pocket experience.
The app is still young, so feel free to send feedback about possible bugs.
NB : the first sync may take several minutes, according to size of your Pocket account.
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Using a content reader helps you keep up with your top information sources - content comes straight to you, saving you the time to go and check every site on your own.
With Inoreader you can also monitor news about specific keywords, save pages from the web for viewing later or subscribe to social feeds. And when you need to look up some past piece of content you liked, you can rely on the powerful free search and full archive of your subscriptions.
Inoreader also keeps track of which items you've read, so you only see the unread items when you come back, even when you login on different devices.
Sometimes in life it’s good to just stop what you’re doing, take a deep breath and get some perspective. We hope this meaningful quotes app makes you think will help you to regain that perspective...
In the busy lives we lead it’s not hard to lose perspective on the things that are important to you. When you get caught up in the rat race of your day to day life, with all it’s annoyances and frustrations, it’s vital to keep the right perspective on the things that matter most and to prioritize them.
Reading meaningful quotes and internalizing them is a great way to take stock of your life. No matter how busy you are in your working day take a few minutes for yourself and read these sayings
However busy you are, be it at work or at home with the kids, it’s important to always make sure you take a few minutes for yourself during the day. Even just the mere fact of stopping and grabbing a drink, sitting down and reading something meaningful will give you a whole new perspective and open your day up to a world of possibilities.
✵ Large number of meaningful quotes and sayings by famous people
✵ Easy to use outdoors - high-contrast colors
✵ Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
✵ No need for WiFi or wireless Internet connection - this app works offline
✵ It's completely FREE
If you enjoyed this "Meaningful Quotes and Sayings" app please rate it and send us your feedback!
World is full of goodness with lots of positive news happening around. Everyday DailyGood.org team captures and delivers - a good story, an inspiring quote, and a suggested action. All for a good reason - to spread goodness around.
This daily story is now available with this app. Read good news daily at your time, even offline.
App pre-loaded with over 4.5k quotes for inspiration, along with an option to get a Random quote from DailyGood.org.
* Good story each day from DailyGood.org.
* Over 4.5k Inspiring Quotes.
* Autosave Good Story for offline.
* Share Quotes & Stories.
* Mark Favourite Quotes.
* Random Quotes from DailyGood.org.
No Ads. My personal interest project, with inspiration from DailyGood team's commitment to spread goodness.
For any questions or support of this app, contact me at: email@example.com
For talking to DailyGood.org team, http://www.dailygood.org/index.php?pg=contact