In pre-pay mode a reminder if given when you're getting close to your tickets expiry, and if (hopefully something you'll never see!) it expires.
In post-pay mode, notifications are given when your about to go over into a new price band and when you actually go over, giving you piece of mind that you always know how much you have to pay!
The warning time and notification method (vibrate and/or notification sound) are configurable so you can set and forget and get on with something more important... shopping!
The Carpark Timer application also stores the location of the carpark down to the nearest five metres with GPS and allows you to conveniently show your current position if you forget your way back.
We'd love to hear from you, so if you have any problems, feedback or suggestions for new features, please email us and we'll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
Keywords: car, carpark, ticket, timer, alarm, alert, parking, stopwatch, park, fine, location, locator, payment, meter.
How does it work? We’ve collected all sorts of Chicago parking data and developed our application so you can input where and when you want to find free street parking. Using your inputs and our organized data, we’ll map the free parking for you. Our data encompasses the enforcement time periods for permit zones, meter zones, loading zones, rush hour zones and other restrictions.
Newly added: Street Cleaning Alerts
Enter the street address where you are parked and MeterBeaters will notify you the day before and morning cleaning for that location. No more street cleaning tickets!
For the times you can’t find free parking in your desired area, we’ve included an interactive meter map as well. We understand finding free parking isn’t realistic for every situation but we want to give you the best opportunity to find it first. Have a residential parking permit or been gifted a pass? We’ve included a permit map to explore the boundaries of each permit zone. Type in a permit number and we'll show you exactly where you can park on the map and in a convenient and easy to read list view of addresses.
Meter Beaters currently brings you street parking options in the following neighborhoods: Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Old Town, River North, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Gold Coast, Streeterville, Buena Park, Goose Island, Noble Square, Near North, SoNo, West Loop, South Loop. We will continue to add new areas and update parking locations.
Download Meter Beaters and have Chicago parking information available in the palm of your hand!
Use Car Pal. Avoid Parking Tickets. SAVE MONEY!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
The Expired Meter Says "an iPhone app that would let users know when street-cleaning is scheduled on their block!"
John Pletz of Crain's Chicago says "Car Pal, allows drivers in Chicago to avoid parking tickets for snow restrictions or street sweeping!"
◆ Street Cleaning/Street Sweeping (April 1st - Nov 30th)
◆ Snow & Winter Overnight Parking Restrictions (Dec 1st - Mar 31st)
◆ Car Towing & Relocation
◆ Parking Meter Alarm
◆ Save Car Location
◆ Share Car Location
HOW IT WORKS
Car Pal is integrated with the City of Chicago's Open Data Portal thereby knowing ahead of time WHERE & WHEN the streets of Chicago are being cleaned. Once you save the location of your parked car, we identify & remind you a day ahead of time to move your car so you can avoid street parking ticket.
◆ Car Pal currently only works in the City of Chicago
◆ Car Pal is powered by the City of Chicago Open Data Portal (https://data.cityofchicago.org/)
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
◆ Car Pal won second place at a City of Chicago sponsored Hackathon in July 2013.
◆ Car Pal has been built in Chicago by Varun Goel, Gaurav Goyal and designed by David Szef.
◆ Twitter: @CarPalApp
◆ Email: email@example.com
◆ Website: carpalapp.com
1. Know the Fines for violation
2. Live Traffic
3. Frequently Asked Questions
4. Know your Vehicle Towing Location.
5. Public Notice
7. Know about Road Safety Patrol
8. Road Safety Tips
9. Pune Police Information
10. Emergency Contacts
11. Pune Traffic Police Department Information
12. Know the nearest Police Stations.
13. Useful Website Links
14. Auto Fare
15. Photo and Video Gallery
16. Traffic Signage
If you have parked outdoors, find your car using GPS and navigate to your slot. You can save any other point located outdoors.
If you can not use the GPS when you are indoors, use Camera, Floor Widget or just add Text Notes. Those notes will also help you to find your car.
Set Reminder time, stating when the parking meter ticket expires to avoid such a major setback as a towed car and extra fees.
Easy access to Nearby Parkings or to Recent Parkings.
Next release will contain:
- UX improvements;
- improved public parking slot search;
- extra translations;
- style improvements;
- preparation for Android Lollipop release;
- auto-parking feature;
- iBeacon and Bluetooth integration;
- bug fixing;
- feel free to add your feedback;
Translated into 12 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Indonesian, Hindi, Hebrew).
Parking Buddy allows you to:
- Locate your parked vehicle INDOORS using photos, text and a level description wheel.
- Locate your parked vehicle OUTDOORS using GPS accurate to 5meters.
- Set an ALARM for your parking meter that shows time remaining. You can also select your own Alarmtone.
Note - Location fix via GPS will not function indoors. (You can enable Rough location from options menu but that will reduce accuracy to within 50m)
Note - Taskbar Notifications are enabled by default but can be disabled from the options menu.
Note - Contrary to user comments, this app does not have any 'in-car' warning.
Note - This is an Ad-supported version. Please purchase Parking Buddy for an ad-free version for a very small fee.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE EMAIL US AS WE ARE NOT ABLE TO RESPOND TO COMMENTS ON THE ANDROID MARKET.
THANK YOU =)
NEW - Android 4.0+ Ice Cream Sandwich Support.
NEW - ActionBar for all android versions.
NEW - Added French & German languages.
NEW - Progress Indicator shows while getting location.
NEW - Tutorial screens show on first use and better explain how to use Parking Buddy. (can be reloaded at any time by pressing the help button)
NEW - Upgraded taskbar notifications
- Tapping on Parking Alarm notification now cancels alarm as well as loading Parking Alarm Page.
- Tapping on Parking Location notification automatically finds location of vehicle via google maps.
- Tapping on Parking Level Taskbar notification opens Parking level page or Photo(only if photo was taken recently).
NEW - Alarms now include vibration.
NEW - Added Cancel alarm button.
NEW - Added "get GPS on start" checkbox to allow more user control to location get process.
- Supports Android versions from 1.6 - 4.0+
- Tablet Support for Android 3.0+
- Location fix via GPS to within 5m.
- Set Alarm for you Parking Meter and choose you own alarm tone from any sound files on yor phone.
- Take a photo of your parking spot and view it in-app.
- Taskbar Notifications for location, level & remaining parking meter time.
Tags: parking, buddy, parking buddy, alarm, locator, locate, gps, indoor, outdoor, parking alarm, parking level, car, vehicle, Parking Buddy, Parking, Buddy, Alarm, GPS, photo
MEO Parking is a service that allows you to make parking payments through a cell phone. It was uniquely designed to answer needs such as payment of a parking space for an undetermined period of time, payment per value or time as well as in different areas, among other specificities.
It offers a simple alternative to the usual parking payment solutions, with increased autonomy and comfort, by allowing payment anytime, anywhere.
More payment alternatives
No need to worry if you don’t have change.
Increased autonomy and comfort
No need to know for how long parking will be needed.
Pay and postpone your parking period limit remotely.
Improved parking time control
Receive a message on your mobile device when parking period is close to expiring
Reduced number of transgression fines
Pay for parking space during a meeting, a movie or a stroll
Online management of the parking service
Enter or update data, view parking history and top-up virtual wallet
Get your payment receipts through the website
Find your car easily using the “find car” feature
Entities participating in this service: https://meoparking.pt/participating_entities.htm
Where did my son park the car yesterday night?
When you don't know - or don't remember - ask Car Finder!
Everytime you park your car, Car Finder automatically detects and saves the location, so it's easy to go back to the right spot - for you and all the people you share your car with.
You don't have to do anything: using your car's bluetooth technology, Car Finder knows where you were when you turned the engine off.
Now you have one less thing to worry about: finding your car is Car Finder's business.
- GPS car locator
- Bluetooth based parking auto detection (requires Android 3.0 or upper)
- Manual position setting for non-bluetooth cars
- Car location sharing
- Car compass with direction and distance to find your car
- Map view with manual car placement
- Choose car color
- Optional features
- No ads
App icon: courtesy Valeria Petrone
Featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine, ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC & more.
"Parking your car in a garage or lot doesn't have to empty your wallet." - NY Daily News
"BestParking is a life-saver" - Travel Channel
Join 850,000 monthly users!
BestParking has the most accurate data of any parking application and backs up this claim by offering a $5 Starbucks eGift to any user who reports inaccurate information.
- In addition to calculated total fees, includes comprehensive parking facility attributes (e.g., Hours of Operation, Phone #, Indoor/Outdoor, Cash/Credit, Self Park / Valet, etc.)
- On-street parking spot regulations for Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn
- Coupons, discounts, and reservations for garages.
City parking downtown on a Wednesday from 9am-6pm ranges from:
$12 - $87 – New York City
$10 - $61 – San Francisco
$10 - $52 – Chicago
$13 - $49 – Boston
$5 - $50 – Los Angeles
$8 - $51 – Seattle
$8 - $36 – Toronto
$7 - $27 – Montreal
$5 - $38 – New Orleans
$2 - $30 – San Diego
$7 - $33 – Philadelphia
$3 - $25 – Detroit
$4 - $24 – Baltimore
$1 - $20 – Dallas
$6 - $24 – Sacramento
$8 - $25 – Portland
$9 - $25 – Washington DC
$2 - $15 – Atlanta
105 supported cities, including Albany, Alexandria, Ann Arbor, Arlington, Austin, Baton Rouge, Bellevue, Berkeley, Bethesda, Birmingham, Boulder, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Denver, Des Moines, Eugene, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Fresno, Greensboro, Hartford, Hoboken, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jackson, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Kansas City, Kirkland, Las Vegas, Lincoln, Long Beach, Louisville, Madison, Memphis, Miami, Miami Beach, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Mobile, Nashville, New Haven, Newark, Oakland, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Rochester, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Jose, Santa Monica, Savannah, Spokane, St. Louis, St. Paul, Syracuse, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tucson, Tulsa, Vancouver, West Palm Beach, White Plains, & More.
Airport parking for 7 days ranges from:
$36 - $180 – Los Angeles (LAX)
$50 - $186 – Chicago OHare (ORD)
$88 - $198 – Newark (EWR)
$93 - $198 – New York Kennedy (JFK)
$48 - $102 – Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
115 supported airports, including ATL, BWI, YYC, DEN, DTW, FLL, BDL, IAH, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, MEM, MIA, MKE, MSP, MSY, EWR, OAK, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, PDX, PWM, SMF, SFO, SLC, SAN, STL, TPA, YYZ, YVR, PBI, Logan (BOS), Midway (MDW), Dallas Love (DAL), SeaTac (SEA), Dulles (IAD), Reagan (DCA), LaGuardia (LGA), & More. Parking finder with reservations supported. Whiz ParkWhiz
What you can do in 3 simple clicks or less is now much more than just simply park your car.
Why use gParkMe?
1. Park correctly in a regulated zone without needing to go the parking meter or having to leave a ticket on your dashboard.
2. Extend the amount of time parked without returning to the parking meter.
3. Leave your parking spot and pay only for the actual amount of time parked. Park for the maximum amount of time without worrying when it expires, and get refunded for the time not used. You will not have to rush to the doctor´s or to finish your shopping anymore.
4. Receive automatic notifications
a. when your time is about to expire. You can extend it from any location, with two simple clicks.
b. if you got a ticket
c. If you got a coupon from any shop
5. Consult in real time all information concerning:
a. Your parking and payments
b. Occupation density in your cities or parking spot
c. Available rates and discounts
6. Use your available balance in any parking space regulated. Share it with your family or friends.
7. Additional advantages:
a. Access to coupons and discounts during your parking time from stores in your area
b. Activate automatic extension or ticket payments: save time, money, and worries
Parking can be done in two ways. Firstly the car can be parked with the location icon on the top menu. Secondly long pressing on the map will do the parking too. For clearing the parking location, refresh icon "next to the location icon" must be pressed.
The application is useful in big cities, unfamiliar locations, large parking lots, airports, malls etc.
The application can also be used for locating devices, hotels, taxi stations etc. Just spot the place, then it will show you on the map with specified information.
- Rich user experience
- 3D maps
- Park with location button
- Manually park by long clicking on map
- Shows accuracy of car location
- Shows accuracy of user location
- Shows parking time
- Shows distance to parking location
- Lets user choose meters or feets
- Choose normal, satellite, terrain, hybrid map modes
- Stores notes
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LKETECH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lketech
This is the most easy to use car locator in the Play store.
Simply set your parking location, set the parking meter's expiration time, and go on with your day. You can also optionally write a quick note and snap a photo of your parking spot. When your parking meter is about to expire, you will be notified.
When it's time to head back to your car, Park Track clearly guides you back to your car, with a turn-by-turn option available if needed.
* Live tracking of your location and the walking route back to your parked car.
* Keep track of how much time is left on your parking meter.
* Take notes of your parking location (ex. garage or lot section).
* Take photos of your parking location.
* Notification with sound and vibration 15 minutes before and exactly when your parking meter expires.
* Turn-by-turn directions back to your car.
Comments, questions, or suggestions? Contact the developer at https://www.facebook.com/ParktrackApp
Just enter how long you need to park for and it will show you where you can legally park on a street. Smooth Parking has the most accurate on-street parking database, and it is the only app that takes into account street parking holidays. The app will even show you which street spots are metered (blue lines) and which street spots are about to become legal (yellow lines). If you see a yellow line you have a very good chance of finding an open spot on a street because parking is not yet legal there. The map can rotate in the direction your car is headed, so you can easily see the parking restrictions and which side of the street they apply to.
Smooth Parking is the only app that can save your spot on the street with one click and automatically find the parking restrictions. It will even notify you when the legal parking time is up.
In order to see street parking information you will need to be subscribed. Your first month will automatically be free, and you will not be charged if you cancel before the end of your first month. Your subscription will remain free if you contribute to the SmoothParking community by reporting 10 open spots a month. To report open spots just click on a line on the parking map and then click on the info window and then you will see the option to report open spots. Even if you report that the street is full (0 open spots) you will still get credit for contributing.
DISCOUNTED GARAGE OFFERS
Garages have been added to the parking map in and around NYC. All of them offer a guaranteed spot and a discounted price for Smooth Parking users. No need to make a reservation and pay in advance, we will give you a guaranteed spot. The guarantee is solely for your benefit. The guarantee does not obligate you to go to the garage, but if you go to the garage you won’t be turned away.
* Shows open spots on streets in real-time (currently showing very limited amounts in NYC)
Currently works in New York City, Hoboken, Milwaukee, and parts of Washington D.C. with more places on the way.
We aim to make your parking experience as smooth as possible!
* Find parking with an intuitively colored parking map
* Filters to select parking features (such as 2hr meters or 6hr meters)
* Guaranteed garages at discounted rates (NYC)
* Knows about Alternate Side Parking restrictions and suspensions
* Parking Holiday aware so the app gives you the correct parking information even on Holidays and Snow Days
* Click to save your spot on the street and the app will automatically find the parking restrictions
* Automatically receive notification when parking time is up
* See your saved spot on the street even when you're offline
* Get directions to your saved spot and share the spot with as many friends as you like
* Automatically save your spot on a street when you disconnect from your car's bluetooth
(choose your car's bluetooth in the settings page)
Park your vehicle and mark it with the application. Write inside it additional information if you wish. You can then exit the application to not discharge the battery of your phone due to GPS.
Finally, you can find your vehicle at any time. A route to your vehicle will be indicated on the map.
- Tracking the movement in real time on the map
- Marking of parking
- Storage of information
- Consideration of the time elapsed since the parking
- Route to the parking
- Distance and travel time to the parking
- Detection of the vehicle with gradual vibration alert
- language : english, french, spanish
For more information, any reports or suggestions for My Parking, contact us at :
Keywords : parking, vehicule, car, motorcycle, bike, scooter, bicycle, location, geolocation, GPS, route, parking meter
Signing up is a breeze and you will be able to use Park CC in no time. Stop worrying about searching for coins, we got you covered.
Available at Park CC and all other ParkX locations
Signing up is a breeze and you will be able to use Park El Paso in no time. Stop worrying about searching for coins, we got you covered.
Available at Park El Paso and all other ParkX locations