Photo Effects - enjoy the fun and creative possibilities with this simple and easy to use app. Share. Smile. Photo magic at your fingertips. Personalize your images, create funny composites from your photo gallery, fool your friends, apply many amazing effects! Everything you could want to do with a simple touch.
Photo Effects is an easy to use application for editing your photographs. Quickly apply filters, adjust color, add hats, masks and frames, draw by hand or write with special fonts, edit pictures taken with your camera, and many more. If you make a mistake don't worry, you can quickly undo them. Once your photo is done, save it to your gallery or SD card, share it with friends or set it as your wallpaper.
We follow Android UI guidelines to make the interface as intuitive as possible, with touch and pinch-to-zoom interaction, as well as multiple themes to find the one that best fits your style.
It has support for multiple projects, multiple layers and editing history. You can do canvas or layer manipulation such as resize, crop, brush drawing, erase, draw shapes, bucket fill, select, copy, paste, delete, move, align, rotate, flip and more. Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation with filters or apply effects such as sharpen, blur or bump, just to name a few.
Please feel free to give us your feedback by mail or comments on the market to help us improve Photo Editor app.
* Adjusting color is easy, with professional results
* Apply effects, with dozen to choose from in many categories
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Draw text by hand or with special fonts included in Photo Editor
* Instant access to gallery photos and camera
* Quick search on Flickr, Google Images, Imgur, and more services integrated directly within Photo Editor
* Intuitive editing using touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Facebook, Instagram, Picasa, Twitter, etc. directly from Photo Editor
* Editing history and action lists
* Ads are optional and can be disabled in the settings menu