Was able to use for one document only! Then wants you to update for payment. Consumers already pay for internet WiFi on cell. The only part that's free is to download the app that wants to charge you per document.
Though I had the following issues Customer Service responded very quickly to help solve what they could. You can't save, print, or e-mail with the free version. It kept disconnecting anytime the app was minimized needing to reestablish a connection and told me a few times my document was being accessed by another user, Me. Trying to align text on your mobile is a severe pain in the backside
Its always telling me error its a lot of money to go round and round getting nowhere i don't like it at all
Its the only pdf that wasn't a complete waste of time! Their customer support live chat is 24/7 and they are the most helpful! I really enjoyed using it.
I used the online version of this companies service and it was terrible also the customer service is one of the worst I have ever come across. Do not use this service .... give your business to a company that cares. These guys don't
This app buts in every document , cant open anything without this nuisance, cant rename or find anything on this P.O.S.
- Search in a PDF (tablet only) - Search for words or phrases within a PDF document
- To-Do List - Manage the tasks that need to be completed
- Continue Filling - Continue filling out the current field in a document
- Formula Fields Support - View formula fields created to calculate a value based on number fields in the document
- Spell Check (tablet only) - Spellcheck the text you’ve typed in PDF.
PDF Reader comes with solid viewing, scanning, and annotation capabilities.
Free fax app. Send, receive, scan and sign faxes from your Android phone/tablet.