Peace Hills Trust personal account holders can instantly and securely access account balances, pay bills and transfer money using an Android™ device.
• View your account activity and recent transactions
• Manage multiple accounts
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills now or set up payments for the future
• Scheduled payments: view and edit upcoming bills and transfers
• Choose to display your balances onscreen without having to log in
While the Peace Hills Trust banking app is free, service charges apply to certain account services. For service charges associated with personal accounts, see Peace Hills Trust’s Guide to Deposit Accounts and Service Fees for Personal Deposit Accounts. Mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.
You must be registered for Peace Hills Trust Online Banking to use this app. If you have not registered for Online Banking please visit your Peace Hills Trust Regional Office to setup a personal access code and get started.
When you download this application you must review and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Peace Hills Trust Account Access Agreement.
The Peace Hills Trust mobile banking app will require your permission to use the following on your Android phone:
• Take pictures and videos – This app will need to use your camera for current and future banking services.
• Approximate & Precise location – This app may use your phone’s GPS to help you find the nearest Regional Office or ATM.
• Full network access – This app needs to connect to the Internet to allow you to do your mobile banking.
Bank securely and with confidence. Our banking app uses the same high level of security as our Online Banking. You log in to the app with the same customer details as online banking and once you log out or close the app, your secure session will end.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
For information visit us at www.peacehills.com.